Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veranka's 4t2 Get Together Seating Recolours

by Michelle Posted 17th Mar 2018 at 8:59 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM
Thank you so much! I fell in love with this set but my upper-class sims and I were so disappointed with the original plastic textures for what was obviously supposed to be elegantly carved wood and warm cushions. Like I said, I also have a soft spot for your AL wood and YETI recolors. :bunny:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 11:41 AM
Lovely recolours, Michelle, I can think of so many ways to use them in both my 'hoods! :)

Thanks for the great work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:19 PM
I love what you've done with this set. As usual, the Maxis original was just lacking.... Your treatment softens the tones and makes it look like something I'd want to use. Thanks, Michelle!!! You rock.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:54 PM
Wow, Michelle! I had these in my game and then took them out because the original colors were so bland. Now I think I'll put them back in (using your re-colors ) Many thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 10:41 PM
These are excellent! Thank you so much.
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:13 AM
It looks great! Thank you, Michelle.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 4:13 PM
Thanks so much! The seating looks a lot more usable now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:46 PM
love it thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:46 PM
love it thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 3:05 AM
Thanks so much I love it. Is it okay if I use your furniture on a websight called www.simfansuk.com, Lady Angel is also on this sight also, she is the owner of Simfansuk. I don't understand why cre8tors won't let people put their cre8tions on other sights, How else are people going to know what cre8tors have. Thanks so much
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 1:58 AM
@[email protected] - Sure you can hun, I do not have any problems with you or anyone else using my stuff on www.simfansuk.com as long as they do not breach www.simfansuk.com site rules or my terms of use, (which can be found here).

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep