Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wall Light Waterfall

by Bakie Posted 23rd Dec 2016 at 4:35 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2021 at 3:27 PM by Bakie

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
You have so much amazing content! I love all of it! You really make the game come alive with all of your fantastic creations. I thank you so very much for sharing you talent with us simmers.♥♥♥

You're welcome! I do have to say that all effects (the water falling in this case) are made by EA theirselfs, but I make them useable/placeable for everybody.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 5:44 PM
Hello, and a happy new Year!

Does this Mod work with the GF Patch? And following patch? Hope you've had a great Christmas. Yours, helene912
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Hello, and a happy new Year!
Does this Mod work with the GF Patch? And following patch? Hope you've had a great Christmas. Yours, helene912

Hi Helene,
As far as I know it does work. I did have a great christmas, thanks! Hope you had too? (Bit late now, but happy new year too!)

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 8:30 PM
Yeppeeaaahyeah! Had a quite nice Christmas, no presents, but lotsa fine meals and a happy Family time. Thanks 4 your answer - late does not matter, you jiust made me so happyyyyyy! (Great Mod!)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Yeppeeaaahyeah! Had a quite nice Christmas, no presents, but lotsa fine meals and a happy Family time. Thanks 4 your answer - late does not matter, you jiust made me so happyyyyyy! (Great Mod!)

Thanks, good to hear that! I think fine meals and a happy family time are some sort of present too right?

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th May 2020 at 2:20 AM
This is one of my essential downloads. I have the occasional clear-out of my mods but this one always gets back in straight away.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th May 2020 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
This is one of my essential downloads. I have the occasional clear-out of my mods but this one always gets back in straight away.
Haha, that's great to hear! I'm honoured!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 11:44 PM
A good addition to the Sims' Spa. Thank you Bakie!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
A good addition to the Sims' Spa. Thank you Bakie!
You're welcome!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 8:06 AM
this is fantastic, do you have them in medium and tall and 1x1 forms?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maezyj
this is fantastic, do you have them in medium and tall and 1x1 forms?
Thanks! No, right now this is the only version. Their might be more waterfall-ish objects coming later. I've already uploaded a small waterfall recently which can also be used against a wall, has a footprint size of 1x1 and can be used from a bit higher. I recommend checking that mod too.
EDIT- Oh I see you already did

Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 6:40 PM
I have a problem of them not staying on and just deciding to act as just a light only. If I move them "take them off the wall and put them back" they work for a moment but if i go up a level or down a level that is it. or If I go back into build mode and back out they have stopped working again. I just recently downloaded them, after any patches have been done, Any idea why this could be happening. I have them against a normal wall outside and inside the house. both flow into water (pools) and one even doesn't just flows to the ground itself all but the one flowing into the ground does this. I tested on just a single wall tile a pool tile and a single wall tile and a single fountain tile with the light and the work but if they are in the house or on the outside of the house the lights are not working as fountains as in your video.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ksilverbow
I have a problem of them not staying on and just deciding to act as just a light only. If I move them "take them off the wall and put them back" they work for a moment but if i go up a level or down a level that is it. or If I go back into build mode and back out they have stopped working again. I just recently downloaded them, after any patches have been done, Any idea why this could be happening. I have them against a normal wall outside and inside the house. both flow into water (pools) and one even doesn't just flows to the ground itself all but the one flowing into the ground does this. I tested on just a single wall tile a pool tile and a single wall tile and a single fountain tile with the light and the work but if they are in the house or on the outside of the house the lights are not working as fountains as in your video.
I've just tested them in my game in and outside of rooms and flowing in a pool and just on the ground. I've also changed levels and went into build mode a couple of times and to live mode again, but can't get what's happening in your case. Also when testing the lights it works all the time, so I've no idea why this isn't working in your case, I'm sorry. Never heard it before either.

Page 2 of 2