Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteDragon
...please help

I use Fraps - it's free and works like a charm. Google it...
Your picture is very nice, btw, well worth figuring out how to get it posted

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 9:07 AM
Hey, Nysha! I just tried but I really didn't know how to make PrintScreen... I mean how that works..but both PrtSc and Alt+PrtSc didnt work in the game, it cannot capture my game picture but only my deaktop....... so sad.. please help

Try having your game in windowed mode (Inustructions here ) and then do print screen, or use something like Fraps. I had similar problems too where, for some reason, windows 7 doesn't like to capture screenshots when you're playing certain games, but if you're in windowed mode, it'll work.

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:24 PM Last edited by tscammell : 16th Nov 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: punctuation and paragraphing
I dont have any of the image hosts,
do I have to post it on those sites?
and on this site how do you post pictures?

Im new to MTS so sorry
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#79 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tscammell
I dont have any of the image hosts,
do I have to post it on those sites?
and on this site how do you post pictures?

Im new to MTS so sorry

If you go back to the first post on this thread and click on 'mod your panties' it will take you to the upload page. Sign in, using your mts login and upload your picture there.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#80 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:13 AM
August
Screenshots
The other one
#81 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 7:20 AM
tscammell added to the list. Welcome to the site, glad you figured it out!

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:43 PM
Thank you!!~~

Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I use Fraps - it's free and works like a charm. Google it...
Your picture is very nice, btw, well worth figuring out how to get it posted
Test Subject
#83 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:43 PM
Thanks!~ I will try it
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowsMystery
Try having your game in windowed mode (Inustructions here ) and then do print screen, or use something like Fraps. I had similar problems too where, for some reason, windows 7 doesn't like to capture screenshots when you're playing certain games, but if you're in windowed mode, it'll work.
Mad Poster
#84 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 6:25 PM
Thank you!!

Also, CuteDragon, they frown on double-posting around here... instead of posting 2 messages in a row - combine them next time.
Or, if you're the last poster in a thread, and you come back a few hours later with something else to say, then just edit your original post.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:00 PM
Here's mine for November. Maybe not the first thing to that comes to mind for november, but certainly important

Some people are like slinkies. Useless, but awesome fun to push down the stairs.

So theres a sims 3. So What? I'm happy with sims2.
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 9:31 PM Last edited by CuteDragon : 29th Nov 2013 at 10:16 PM.
Default The Spring of Cherry Blossom
April *RESIZED UPDATED

This is just one part of a noble mansion which was my own work. I really love Japanese kind of sakura blossom so this is the spring I dreamed of.

Link Ninja
#87 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 4:31 AM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Nov 2013 at 3:17 PM.
Default Entries for November and December

NOVEMBER
Cooking times, crowded counters, yummy food for all!

**edit splitting post per entry**

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 9:28 AM
Default October
October

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:05 PM
Cutedragon and ClstlDrmr83, added you both to the table.

Charmful, double posting is okay since these are entries. It's just when you double post with comments or responses to previous posts that it's frowned upon. Yes, please split your entry so I can link to each one individually. Thanks for being mindful though.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Link Ninja
#90 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:18 PM

DECEMBER
Cold outdoor activities, holiday trees, flashy light decorations!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#91 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 7:46 PM
Default Entry for JULY
Entry for JULY... try number 2. I hope this size is right. I can't tell anymore.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#92 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 1:42 AM
applefeather, yep, it's the right size. You've been added to the table.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#93 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 8:22 PM
I love the calendar contest! We have so many great entries already! I have an entry for July.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#94 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 12:02 PM
June.....

June
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 3:17 PM
Phaenoh and Function09, you've each been added to the table.

Just today and tomorrow left to enter everyone. If you planned on submitting, the deadline is getting close.

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 6:11 PM
Default Demeber
[IMG][/IMG]
The month of December. I'm Jewish, We celebrate Hanukkah. I hope this picture is ok.

The best revenage is a well lived life.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#97 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 6:15 PM
And, here's my January! So glad I was able to squeak this in!

Screenshots
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 10:23 PM
Default The Autumn of Rivendell
September
I built a mansion with complicated terrain for my elf family based on Rivendell in the Hobbits. The lot looks good but unfortunatedly I can't contain the whole lot in the pic so this is only a small roof of it in autumn. Hope you like it. ^^

Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 10:27 PM
Hey, Heaven. I resized my first post for April since the former one was a little bit squeezed, now it's correct size. Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Cutedragon and ClstlDrmr83, added you both to the table.

Charmful, double posting is okay since these are entries. It's just when you double post with comments or responses to previous posts that it's frowned upon. Yes, please split your entry so I can link to each one individually. Thanks for being mindful though.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 11:18 PM
elanna, your picture is only 400x300 so it's much too small right now.

Added Phae's and CuteDragon's second entries to the table. CuteDragon, I checked the entry before and it was the correct size. Not sure why it was showing squished for you.

Page 4 of 5