Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1351 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:38 AM
Karen - I already purchased, so I'm not going to go bother anyone on another forum. I'm just feeling a little lost... and looking for some validation, I guess.
:sheepish smile: I'm gonna go play in my favorite arcade That'll make me feel better LOL!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1352 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 4:09 AM
That card should be just fine for Sims 2, Catherine. It's on the list for Sims 3 with a green yes for everything but the last two eps.
Mad Poster
#1353 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abel1980
That card should be just fine for Sims 2, Catherine. It's on the list for Sims 3 with a green yes for everything but the last two eps.

Whew! Thanks Now I just gotta wait...
...*whistles* Hmmmm. I could start putting away the Christmas decos - but, it's not Epiphany yet.
I could... clean the house - like, really mop the floor - with water and floor cleaner and a bucket and everything - ewww (I'd have to get behind the terlits too!)
WOW! Look at all the dirt on the windows! I suppose I could wash them...
Ugh. And, then there's the laundry. Depending on when the card gets here, I might have time to do the mending too.
But... if I did all that, then I wouldn't have any 'Spring' cleaning to do...

I should probably do my taxes. And, maybe work on my jewelry business a bit...
Or, read a book. Or, sleep. It's midnight here. I'll sleep now and decide what to do in the am. G'nite all

and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1354 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 4:54 AM
It's a heat wave over here, so I'm doing nothing. We have had 40C yesterday 42C today and it should be 40C tomorrow. *melts*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1355 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 5:24 PM
OMG - That's 104F, right? We hardly ever get that hot here! it was 40F yesterday (Brrrr) and should be 70F today - which is just about perfect

BTW: I decided on conquering the great laundry mountain; and while the washer is happily agitating, I'm going to play my daughters new SimAnimals Wii.
Sounds like a pretty good first Saturday of the year to me

and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1356 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 5:28 PM
I think I would like it to be 70F in the UK too please. We have lots of wind!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1357 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
OMG - That's 104F, right? We hardly ever get that hot here! it was 40F yesterday (Brrrr) and should be 70F today - which is just about perfect

104-107F the converter thing says. January is the hottest month. We are not even the hottest area in Australia, we know some people from Brokenhill and it can get up to 46C out there. During these heat waves we all hope and pray the air con doesn't pack it in. It's been struggling and our water cooler went bang and tripped the electricity yesterday. DH says I have to fill it and try it again-he has to be away when these things go. :/ After today the temps are supposed to come back down to the more normal 33-35. Wouldn't be so bad if we got the promised rain storms out of them, but mostly we get a bit of spit and that's it. The saying "Dry as a mallee bull" applies.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1358 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 10:46 PM
You can have our rain, Jo, we get too much!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1359 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:25 AM
It's 25 F here right now. Supposed to get down to -15 tomorrow night...
Inventor
#1360 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:40 AM
*pops out of lurker-hood for a moment* In my area, it's 31 F with somewhere between 6-12 inches of snow predicted over the next two days. Getting home from work in the morning is going to be a big pain. But getting out of work two days ago (since I work midnights) it was -4 F. Before the windchill. With the windchill it was -12 F. And I don't have a proper winter coat that I can get to. Just two hoodies layered together. They're pretty warm mind you, but... Try scraping off a car in that, especially when your sister and friend (who owns said car) are sitting on the inside (and both have actual coats). I got volunteered due to sitting in the back. ~VP

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Mad Poster
#1361 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:05 PM
...waiting for my new card... *hum, hum, whistle, hum...*

It was supposed to be cold today (40F) But, instead it's alternating sunny/cloudy with high winds at 72F. My head is about to explode - the weather instability here, drives my sinuses crazy. My skin likes it though

Is there an ETA on final scores?

Has anyone heard anything from Loaf? She is consistently in my prayers, I hope she is doing/getting better and better .

and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1362 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:33 PM
Scores soon, haven't forgotten them, waiting on one judge.

Have not heard anything from Loaf

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1363 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:52 PM
It's -4 here, Cat...
Mad Poster
#1364 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 12:00 AM
Brrrrrr!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
#1365 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 8:12 AM
Hi everyone
Hope you've all had a great Christmas and a prosperous new year. Thinking about all you guys over in the States with the big chill you got happening, all I can say is BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Looks like the Ice Age happening over there!! Stay safe y'all!!!

Sorry for the scores hold up, was my fault, with Chirstmas, New year and then being maid of honour for my friends wedding last weekend i have just been too swamped to sit down and do them! All done now you should see results in the next few days.
You guys have been wonderful with all your paitence, and the builds you have produced with what you have been given has been astounding!! Well done everyone!

Dont all be strangers now, looking forward to Karens contest, already put my habd up to judge that one too :D

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1366 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 8:23 AM
I shall try and have the scores up later today, guys. (Now I know what I shall be doing during my lunch break today.) And now it's off to work time

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#1367 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 2:16 AM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1368 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
I shall try and have the scores up later today, guys. (Now I know what I shall be doing during my lunch break today.) And now it's off to work time
Sorry, I didn't deliver, MTS went down just as I was about to collect the scores from my pm I was too busy last night helping at a homeless night shelter to do them, will try again today. xxx

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1369 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:13 PM
Round 6 Scores are up!

I would just like to say I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience as a Judge in this contest. I've loved all of the buildings you've built over the last few months and it's great seeing so many of them uploaded. I will be pming Loaf to tell her her contest is finished and to let her know the scores and winner.

Karen

Joandsarah

Gagafanu

Hencing

HugeLunatic

Jones7659

CatherineTCJD

abel1980

Klaartje68

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1370 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:14 PM
And the winner is....................

HugeLunatic!

Well done, Lunie, some brilliant creations as always :D

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1371 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:17 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That lunie, such a CHEATER,

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1372 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:22 PM
Congratulations Lunie! And a perfect score to finish it off with, that's great :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#1373 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:23 PM
Well done everyone. I just want to let you know that I enjoyed and am proud of how this contest has been handled and finished, regardless of the speed bumps along the way. Thank you to all of you for reminding everyone that contests are a place to have fun and make friends and maybe learn a thing or two.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1375 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 7:00 PM
Thank you, Heaven.

Lunie, I am in the middle of concocting one nearly there!

Page 55 of 56