Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1326 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 9:32 AM
Merry Christmas everybody. Or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. It's Christmas day here tomorrow and I've started cooking; cooked my rice for the summer rice salad and my potato bake is on.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1327 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 6:57 PM

Room decorated with help from Bay again

And to any who don't celebrate Christmas, have a great day anyway
Screenshots
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1329 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 10:45 PM
:lovestruc Lol, thanks HL.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1330 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 10:54 PM
Haha! Thanks, HL!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1331 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 11:02 PM
Lol, Lunie, thank you :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#1332 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 1:51 AM
Thanks HL! :lovestruc:

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
#1333 Old 25th Dec 2013 at 12:44 PM
That is fabulous Lunie!! Only from the best Christmas move ever!!!!

Even though its officially over for me Merry Christmas to all and for those still on the festive day, have a wonderful day xx

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1334 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 10:07 AM
Guess who got M&G for Christmas Now I have them all.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1335 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 10:16 AM
Horay! M&G is great, you will love it.

~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1336 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 3:08 PM
Loading it up right now, so excited As a builder at heart, I'm sure this will be the be all end all of stuff packs for me, lol.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1337 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 3:10 PM
Playalong Round 06

Perfect Park (cos I altered the river)

Perfecto Park is suitable for all the family with a cafe and coffee lounge and bar areas. If you don't want to eat in the cafe then the park wardens have kindly installed a bbq. You could even just bring a picnic and sit under the tree or at the park tables.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1338 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 7:54 PM Last edited by jones7659 : 26th Dec 2013 at 8:05 PM.
And here's my girls' Christmas present...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1339 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:30 PM
Aw how cute, what's his/her's name?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1340 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:49 PM
Nice park karen, very inner city. I love the fountain area.

Jones, your kitten is adorable, I bet your girls and thrilled.

~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1341 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 9:55 PM
His name is Lemmy. He's named after the lead singer/bass player for a band. My hubby plays bass.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1342 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 10:13 PM
Motorhead :D

He looks a good size - how old is he? 8 weeks or so?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1343 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 10:33 PM
Yep, 8 weeks. And you rock, literally, for knowing who Lemmy is
Mad Poster
#1344 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 11:20 PM
Lemmy is darling! You're going to have a lot of fun with that one! :lovestruc: Our tiger stripe was about that size when we got her, and she loved to climb the drapes, the bricks, blue jeans, etc... check along the tops of your doors if you ever "lose" him

and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1345 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 10:31 PM
Didn't expect way back when we started this to be ringing in the new year before we finished but we're still here so Happy (almost) New Year everyone! (Or already for those of you who're already in 2014, lol).

Lemmy's lucky he's cute because kittens are pure evil.
Mad Poster
#1346 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 1:58 AM
Happy New Year!!!

Psst, Jones, I'm tellin' ya - check the tops of your doors! Have fun, and give him a tickle from me

and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1347 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 10:09 PM
Ok, hands down, best part of M&G, quarter tile placement!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1348 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 10:10 PM
That is a pretty sweet cheat. Glad you are enjoying it Jones. :D

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1349 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 11:27 PM
My old GeForce 8600 (6 year old video card) died. :head bowed in silence: *sniff*
I've been researching new cards and their affordability for the last few days - if only I'd known before Santa came, I coulda asked him for a new card!
Anywhoooo, I think I found a good card for a great price at Newegg. It's a GeForce GTX 650 1GB, but NOT with the Ti or 'boost'. After rebates, it will cost me $60.
Please tell me I chose correctly, and got a good deal? It's not listed on MTS's acceptable GPU list, but it WILL run my Sims - right?

I'm glad my card held out until after this contest.
I'm so lost without my 'big' PC... *sigh*

and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1350 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
My old GeForce 8600 (6 year old video card) died. :head bowed in silence: *sniff*
I've been researching new cards and their affordability for the last few days - if only I'd known before Santa came, I coulda asked him for a new card!
Anywhoooo, I think I found a good card for a great price at Newegg. It's a GeForce GTX 650 1GB, but NOT with the Ti or 'boost'. After rebates, it will cost me $60.
Please tell me I chose correctly, and got a good deal? It's not listed on MTS's acceptable GPU list, but it WILL run my Sims - right?

I'm glad my card held out until after this contest.
I'm so lost without my 'big' PC... *sigh*
Aw Catherine, that's not good, I'd be lost without my sims. With regards to the graphics card I'd go ask in the right forum, so you'll be sure to get the right answer.

Page 54 of 56