Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 12:28 AM
Default How do you Extract a hidden mesh from the game?
I'm having trouble extracting meshes from the game, can anyone help me?

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 12:51 AM
not all meshes are hidden, in fact most arent. You have to be able to know which meshes are which in the sims03.package (im assuming by hidden meshes, you meant hair) most hairs arent hidden, and if some are, then they are usually excluded for a reason
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 1:33 AM
Actually, I wanted the toga that men wear in University available for both young men and adults . . . and I was hoping that someone could help me extract it so I could recolor it maybe mess with it a little bit.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:35 AM
Go to varioussimmers.... you'll find what you need there in morague's section. She's extract most of the textures so that you can put them in game, have them in bodyshop, and make new colors.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 11:51 AM
if u want to extract hidden meshes go to sms.03 .packahe of ur base sims2 game
then go to namme map and see
the first file in plugview wil be accesory,like nightstick and there r some more things like a face ask as accesroy
try them if u want to unlock hidden-i tried unlocking face ask as accesory but it never really fitted the face-so i trashed it