Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM
Default Buyable fruits and veggies?
I was aware of a grocery mod but sources (aka comments sections) say that the Cats and Dogs patch broke it. Is there something updated and/or similar? Gardening is a hassle sometimes and I just want to be able to buy the fruits and veggies myself. Is there a newer updated mod I just haven't found yet? Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 7:43 AM
Have you tried CL grocery stalls? Sometimes instead of any food stall, one is with fruits and vegetables.
Smeg Head
#3 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 11:57 AM
Follow link in my signature and visit the Food & Drink section, looking for the "Chefs Kitchen Helpers" set of objects and mods for the very thing you're looking for.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Follow link in my signature and visit the Food & Drink section, looking for the "Chefs Kitchen Helpers" set of objects and mods for the very thing you're looking for.

Awesome!! Really great work, this is what I've been looking for!