Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 12:23 PM
Default Small bug with 'Who clicked which button?'
If a user accidentally clicks a rating and then un-clicks it, their name still appears on the 'Who clicked which button?' with no entries.

I've demonstrated with this post.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 3:40 PM
It's probably a site or browser cache thing, because I can't see that you clicked anything:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 4:11 PM
It's gone for me now.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#4 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It's probably a site or browser cache thing, because I can't see that you clicked anything:

Hello @simsample
As a member had clicked 'helpful' on your post, it does give the info of 'who' that member was:-
Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
If a user accidentally clicks a rating and then un-clicks it, their name still appears on the 'Who clicked which button?' with no entries.

I've demonstrated with this post.

Okay confirmed this one. Should be fixed now! Thanks for the heads up.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
#6 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 3:19 AM Last edited by ScaryRob : 23rd Apr 2024 at 11:14 PM.
Why is it ass-u-med that the original click had to be an accident?
I would almost consider the issue of showing who the clicker was that unclicked his/her clicks a feature, not a bug.

Different subject: Why are there two smilies? This has irritated me since forever.
Theorist
#7 Old 28th Apr 2024 at 12:51 AM
Actually, after thinking about this further, I wouldn't mind seeing this "bug" restored.
It would be interesting to see what people clicked on, in the heat of passion right after reading a comment, only to come back later to remove their click(s) after the alcohol wore off.