Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 4:55 PM
Default need help changing correct init thingy to make lamp not fade
I did search for help here and found two tidbits on making it so a custom ceiling lamp won't fade when you zoom closer. I have TomB's nofade camera mod in my game and my lamp is still fading when I get close to it. Took me a bit to find the right spot in simpe:

The notepad sitting on SimPE are from the two threads that told where to go. I highlighted in light yellow the only things that came close to matching but neither of them ends with a "4' like the instance in the help given by either MaryLou or Inge (I think). In the pink highlighted thingies, it says fade off and fade on -- does anything need to be changed on that?

So, since there is no "[prim 0x0002] Expression (My flag field 2 Set Flag Literal 0x0004)" can someone walk me thru this with baby steps like I'm an idiot that doesn't know what she's doing? Do I need to add that line like it says in the second helper on the notepad text or can I do something with the ones already on there? I looked at that last night and saw swirling black and white lines and heard bawking and babbling.
Screenshots

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests