Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2024 at 11:31 PM
LF a mod with unlock Sim Shrink interaction
And here I am again with my strange requests
Looking for a mod, if there is one, with unlock therapist interaction for playable sims. Similar to the pickpocket mod. I want my sim to be a psychotherapist like Sim Shrink to help other sims to push their aspiration higher in this funny way
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 12:13 PM
I feel like the allmenus debug cheat will have one but I'm not sure. If you enable it and click on a Sim, it also has what I suppose is the Social Worker's and Grim's interactions so maybe it will have the shrink's too?
Here is how to enable the allmenus interaction:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2024 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I feel like the allmenus debug cheat will have one but I'm not sure. If you enable it and click on a Sim, it also has what I suppose is the Social Worker's and Grim's interactions so maybe it will have the shrink's too?
Here is how to enable the allmenus interaction:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat

Sorry that I didn't reply for a while. I just checked this cheat today and unfortunately I couldn't find any NPC interactions there. And I don't really like that it disables free will. But thanks for the recommendation
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fafafafar
Sorry that I didn't reply for a while. I just checked this cheat today and unfortunately I couldn't find any NPC interactions there. And I don't really like that it disables free will. But thanks for the recommendation

If you disable it (allmenus off) it will turn freewill back on.
I just assumed that because it had Grim's and the Social Worker's, it might have the shrink's too. But alas, EAxis didn't think of it I guess.
Good luck to finding one!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
If you disable it (allmenus off) it will turn freewill back on.
I just assumed that because it had Grim's and the Social Worker's, it might have the shrink's too. But alas, EAxis didn't think of it I guess.
Good luck to finding one!

Hmm, seems I'll have to look again. Because I didn’t even see Grim Reaper there 🤔 Thank you 🤗
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2024 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fafafafar
Hmm, seems I'll have to look again. Because I didn’t even see Grim Reaper there 🤔 Thank you 🤗

It's the "*Kill Sim" interaction. Not sure if this is the real interaction he does but Sims literally dress up in his clothes, I didn't see what else they do since I cancelled it but I'm assuming they do what he does.