Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:01 AM
Well i found a way to solve the money problem, i just asked the old household to live in with them, then i moved to an expensive house, so nothing was left to devide, and then i kicked them out again

i had 5 babygirls so far, 1 twins, both neither the hair or the eyes, 1 triplets, 1 had none, 1 had the hair and 1 had the eyes. And i just had another girl (what is it with this girls only thing......) and Tom (the father) just grew into elderly, so i hope this one is bingo, if not, i'd better start mixing some young again potions, or perhaps find her a new husband still doubting which one i'd want to do

@Ieriety, i'm not sure i'd have the patience to wait for all three gens to pop up i'm curious how long it will take!! perhaps your lucky, and it will happen before just the hair and the eyes! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:29 PM
ugh, i am having a bit of an issue here, last girl wasn't an heir either, but aparently elderly man can make women pregnant as well, so she just gave birth to two boys. Great though i have the tendency to not move my sims out...........i was kind of hoping to keep them all in and let them die and then eventually have a property full of ghosts............(just for the fun of it!)

but i currently have 10 sims living on this property! And as far as i know, not one of them is an heir yet ...........i think i am going to have to let some people go
Space Pony
#53 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klevkin
ugh, i am having a bit of an issue here, last girl wasn't an heir either, but aparently elderly man can make women pregnant as well, so she just gave birth to two boys. Great though i have the tendency to not move my sims out...........i was kind of hoping to keep them all in and let them die and then eventually have a property full of ghosts............(just for the fun of it!)

but i currently have 10 sims living on this property! And as far as i know, not one of them is an heir yet ...........i think i am going to have to let some people go

Currently having possible overcrowding coming up soon since I have two lines going on. One line the oldest is married and lives in house (Aigneis), her heir daughter Noirin, and her heir son Ruadhan. The other line has Ace (Marcie moved out), his daughter Jaylee and Jaylee just had her heir Gracie. So 7 sims and Ruadhan is already ya and ready to start having babies of his own. Right now thinking of Casanova scenario since if you invite the women over right after they have the baby, kid comes in tow and I can inspect them.
Space Pony
#54 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 11:01 PM
Rina had the wish to tie the knot so she married an elder man named Torrence, bringing him into the family. Aigneis married her beau, and Noirin's father, Bob Randall, also bringing him into the house.

Rina ended up dying before Torrence (even though he was older). Torrence wooed the young Noirin and she was pregnant when he died. Noirin gave birth to a son name Ruadhan who was a perfect heir for her.

Jaylee took 11 children to get her heir Gracie. In that time Ruadhan grew up into a young man, got together briefly with Andria French and had two children, the second becoming his heir Fiedhlim (male).

Gracie is only a few days older than Fiedhlim and I plan on them becoming husband and wife later on. They're 3rd cousins once remove. It's also interesting that the generations on the clans on now in line. The peachy cream hair clan and the irish green hair clan are both on their 4th generation.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Currently having possible overcrowding coming up soon since I have two lines going on. One line the oldest is married and lives in house (Aigneis), her heir daughter Noirin, and her heir son Ruadhan. The other line has Ace (Marcie moved out), his daughter Jaylee and Jaylee just had her heir Gracie. So 7 sims and Ruadhan is already ya and ready to start having babies of his own. Right now thinking of Casanova scenario since if you invite the women over right after they have the baby, kid comes in tow and I can inspect them.

well i don't have a limit to how many sims i can have in my house (not sure if that's considered cheating btw, but i have never played with those limites, though i have never reached the limit tbh!) So it's more a problem with how many sims i can handle, then with being to full........

I just read back your story though trying to make sense of your family tree once again and funny, but i just realised that the blond platinum with orange streaks of hair is in my family as well!! well at least, sort of, i don't think the orange is that abvious though, it just looks normal blond. I'll get a picture of one of them (got two i think!)
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:29 PM
Bad luck for me the boys are equally devided as well, one with the hair, the other with the eyes i have decided to let those kids grow up, and move out (so no house full of ghosts on my lot, i think i will make that a privilege for the heirs and their partners......) Then i am going to let Tom die, use a young again potion on Carla and try it again with a second husband (or perhaps i am going to go and let her woohoo whomever wants to )
Space Pony
#57 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:54 PM
well i don't have a limit to how many sims i can have in my house (not sure if that's considered cheating btw, but i have never played with those limites, though i have never reached the limit tbh!) So it's more a problem with how many sims i can handle, then with being to full........

I just read back your story though trying to make sense of your family tree once again and funny, but i just realised that the blond platinum with orange streaks of hair is in my family as well!! well at least, sort of, i don't think the orange is that abvious though, it just looks normal blond. I'll get a picture of one of them (got two i think!)

Sweet about the hair. It is such an interesting color.

I can make it so there's not a limit for births (ie can have 8 sims in house and have another be born in the house) but I can't have 8 sims in the house and then ask a 9th to move in.

Did a redo of the family tree an attached them. This time instead of fanning down from Chloe and her descendants, I did all the ancestors of the current heirs with colored background of the heirs through the lines back to Chloe.

Good luck with Carla.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Ancestors.zip (46.4 KB, 117 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:23 PM
hmm not sure about the moving in, i do know you can't go beyond 8 in CAS, but about moving in, i'm not sure......i'm gonna check out your family tree later on!! I'm also gonna make my own, but probably tomorrow, i need to get my family out of this rough patch first it's absolutely crazy to handle all those sims and try to keep them happy. Even the butler is not making it through the day! And i have hired additional cleaners, and there were 2 that showed up ROFL!
Space Pony
#59 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:56 AM
hmm not sure about the moving in, i do know you can't go beyond 8 in CAS, but about moving in, i'm not sure......i'm gonna check out your family tree later on!! I'm also gonna make my own, but probably tomorrow, i need to get my family out of this rough patch first it's absolutely crazy to handle all those sims and try to keep them happy. Even the butler is not making it through the day! And i have hired additional cleaners, and there were 2 that showed up ROFL!

Ack! That's why I do the merge households in edit town mod and kick out the non-heirs. I've played with 10 sims in a family and I was overwhelmed. Good luck you brave soul.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 9:19 AM
thanks lol i found the solution though!! Knew i let her marry a rich sim for a reason, downside was it became quite boring after that i just put them all into boarding school whahahaha so i only had the parents left and its fairly easy to maintain two sims instead of 10! I do think the butler was a bit more at ease :D.

Thing is, my game wouldn't save...........(error code 12......found a solution now though, hope it works) so i have to start over for te 4th time (not with the entire heir, but after they went to boarding school)
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 12:31 PM
ugh, the error code is still happening, i read somewhere its related to bridgeport (cause of the size of the city and the amount in inhabitants it can have????) would it be cheating if i exported my family and moved them to another town??? I would be so annoyed if i had to start all over :S
Forum Resident
#62 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:05 PM
Ugh, I have to start over. 28 children and no heir whatsoever. WTF!
It's sad, I love all of my sims so I couldn't kick them out (or kill them). I let her age up to elder.
NEW FOUNDER TIME.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:37 PM
poor you!!! thats why i started carla on potions right from the beginning!!
Space Pony
#64 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 9:34 PM
and why i moved out the toddlers before I could get attached to them.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 9:59 AM
quick update: Finally got my game up and running again, i just moved them, so if its cheating then i am sorry, but i saw no other choice, i moved them to apaloosa plains, it looked calmer in there. Then i finally got the oldest twins grown up, so i moved them out into the house next to carla and tom, so its not really goodbye , then i got the other kids (cause moving took them out of boarding school) to move in with them (merged them in edit town) so Tom and Carla are now alone again time for the next batch of children, they both had a YApotion so they are both ya and have plenty of time to keep trying.......

@enirei, i looked again, and the hair of two of my sims does look like the way you described, but its not, they are really just blond with some darker higlights
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 11:50 AM Last edited by Klevkin : 9th Nov 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Update again my familystarter now has 12 children, since the last update she had two more twins and is pregnant again. Neither of the children is an heir............(how frustrating!!!) so i am merged them in the households with their siblings.....waiting for the her to give birth again.............i am going to just get her pregnant straight away again and boot them out when they have reached the age of toddler, but i'll keep them with their familys (stupid attachment you can get to pixels )
EDIT: it was another twin, boys...... they have now 14 children.........and she is pregnant again, none of them are an heir!! Seriously, it looks as though the game can only produce children with one of each, one with the eyes, one with the hair! I'm thinking about having her cheat on tom and getting pregnant that way maybe tom just isn't the right person to get the heir with

The children in chronicle order from oldest to youngest:

Suzan and Sharon (2 girls)
Aïda, Alissa and Ariadne (3 girls)
Daisy (girl)
Luke and Lars (2 boys)
Ben and Bailey (boy and girl)
Femke and Feike (boy and girl)
Zack and Zoca (2 boys)
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 12:35 PM
Here's the family tree so far i think i am gonna try and seduce the husband of her daughter lol hes blond, maybe blond hair won't be as overpowering as dark hair
Screenshots
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 8:01 PM
Hello, I've started this challenge a while ago and I'm having a really good time. But still I have no heir )':
Anyway, I want to present my founder to you all. Because she's worth it.

So she's Arc Martí. And her lovely horse... Shimmering Stars.

Hope you like them.
Space Pony
#69 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kuraineko
Hello, I've started this challenge a while ago and I'm having a really good time. But still I have no heir )':
Anyway, I want to present my founder to you all. Because she's worth it.

So she's Arc Martí. And her lovely horse... Shimmering Stars.

Hope you like them.

Best of luck with the Shimmering Stars. My luck with horse genetics has been interesting to say the least.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 12:33 PM
Nice touch to add the pet part!! You've made a great horse there!! :D

update from my part.........i'm starting over.............gonna reinstall etc. And delete my family. Thing is, right after i posted my familytree the game got the save error again........putting me back to Ben and Bailey being babys......so thats two twins missing :S so i am going to reinstall, see if that solves the saving error, and see what happens then am going to use carla again i think.........or perhaps i will start out with a guy this time?? Not sure yet
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 11:41 PM
This seems interesting..
My Founder: Elizabeth Rawk
She is Unlucky, Hydrophobic, Athletic, Angler, and Dislikes Children.

Perfect traits are Light Blue Hair with white highlights and White eyes.

So far she's had one son, Royce, her perfect heir! [And they say she's unlucky]
I'll post pictures when he becomes a young adult.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:26 AM
I think I'll try this! It sounds fun and interesting

Founder: Tori Summers
Scholar
#73 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 8:32 AM
Ohmygosh Cori PLEASE tell me where you got your founder's hair from <3.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 7:04 PM Last edited by oxJennxo : 12th Nov 2011 at 8:02 PM.
I was not going to post the results or anything, just do this on my own, as I am 100% a lurker...but this was just too funny for words.

Random name: Alana Fontenot. Rolled traits: Computer whiz, Flirty, Equestrian, Slob, Disciplined. Replaced slob with Dislikes Children.

Hair: Pink, Eyes: Pink Skin: Light Blue. Any child born with pink hair and eyes are up for heir consideration. If a child is born with pink hair/eyes and blue skin...automatic heir.

Meet Cameo Pink Coat/eyes.
And now on to why I had to post some of these pics. She seriously cracks me up.
Started her in a brand new world. Population: 6, 3fem, 3male I had to go into edit world to put the Equestrian stuff in, but that is all I did. Cameo was bred within minutes of building my prison cell. While she was race training, I hit the winery. The proprietor was kinda cute so we flirted for a bit. What I didn't realize was the shower behind the wall...Well we found it!

Later that night:
2 seconds later:

We have our first baby: Meet Cyan, male (I should interject here and mention that Alana HATES to wear clothes..she has been in her jammies for a while now.)

Alert the media, Labor during dinner prep. Here comes the 1st Hoomin child.

But WAIT -
FIRE!!!

We were so busy extinguishing the fire that we did not notice if the fireman was cute or not. And we also missed getting pics of the pregnant woman extinguishing the fire while said fireman watched and SMILED!

Anyway, never made it to the hospital..so Meet Flame. Auto- Virtuoso. Rolled: Artistic. Now, I think the father was blonde. So I hope the pink dominates that and he gets the correct colors.

That face says it all.

Although, she woke him up all night to play with him..wouldn't change or feed him though.

I fiddled with the aging, but kept the correct amount of days of 90 for hoomins and 57 for horses.

I used to be able to put pics side-by-side, but I haven't forum posted in forever and forgot how to do it. Sorry, if it's too long. You'd think she had the unlucky trait or something.

Edit:

No alterations other than a hair and clothes change. He already looks like a girl, I couldn't have him with long girly hair too.
Space Pony
#75 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:04 PM
Fiedhlim and Gracie have both reached the teenage years and I started breeding them with one another. Had two boys already, both good heirs for Gracie's line. Though I have a feeling that's going to be happening a lot since both of Gracie's parents had the "perfect" Irish Green hair and both Gracie and Fiedhlim has Chloe's "perfect" eyes. Since traits are being randomized, I might pick a heir later on due to what traits they get.
Page 3 of 46