Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:37 PM
Ya the direct x error pops up when it is recognizing your card. That is odd though, because according to your files it IS recognizing the Nvidia card. It might have something to do with dual cards. That I have no experience in. Sorry I couldn't be more help @alljoj , I am completely out of ideas. I hope you get it resolved, Leefish is a good place to go for issues like this.
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#52 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 7:46 PM
When you did a clean install of the nvidia driviers, did you use GeForce Experience or install the drivers manually? And how did you uninstall the previous drivers beforehand? Windows built in tools or DDU? I religiously followed the instructions in the video Kiri linked to this time. DDU to uninstall, then manual install of drivers, then reboot twice. Make sure you did custom install and clean install? We'll see if it helps on my end. I'm currently trying driver version 390.65, the current one for my 1060 card. If that doesn't work, I'll repeat DDU/reinstall with an older driver.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#53 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 3:05 AM
I just wanted to add to this, that Jules' graphics card rules saved me. The only thing is, on the video card, at least on mine, the 1050ti has a different device number, 1c82 not the 1c8c that was on the video card (I suspect that there is more than one version of that one, and that is why) but that was an easy fix! Mine wasn't coming up at all
Page 3 of 3