Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PlantSim no cooldown + Trait (Updated)

by Simonch8 Posted 14th Apr 2017 at 9:15 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:25 PM by Simonch8

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
I update one beta and little unfinished version from this trait, when i finish some stuff and i am sure work fine i will post here mainwhile if someone want test it can get it here: https://edespino3.tumblr.com/post/1...ait-and-builded

Thanks!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:18 PM
I update one beta and little unfinished version from this trait, when i finish some stuff and i am sure work fine i will post here mainwhile if someone want test it can get it here: https://edespino3.tumblr.com/post/1...ait-and-builded

Could you try to fix the error? When I have sims as a Plantsim, then her hairstyle changes to what I had before and sometimes my green hair returns
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 9:37 PM
Upgrade please!
Hello, can you upgrade the mod to the Jungle Adventures version? Whenever my simplant goes to the jungle, it gives of infinite loading screen. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:04 AM

This gives me tons of LE's. FYI.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#55 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 3:39 AM
Thanks for updating!
Instructor
#56 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by usa123
This gives me tons of LE's. FYI.

What is a LE? If you mean by "LE" that the mod throws a ton of script errors, then yes, it does that in my game, too - unfortunately. I hope it gets fixed, but the mod's last been updated in January, so it's very unlikely....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 3rd May 2018 at 9:30 PM
Awesome mod !
Do you plan to add more abilities such a seductive pollen kiss or stuff like that ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 6:32 AM
Not working anymore ðŸ˜*ðŸ˜*ðŸ˜*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 6:24 PM
is it still working?
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:08 PM
Hello I was wondering if this mod is still working with the 2/21/19 update the sims 4 received thanks in advance.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:34 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and absolutely forgot to say thank you for it. I think that appreciation is worthy and important, so I want to say it now, better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 9:08 PM
love it so much.Thank you.May be you can add some whims or buffs too That would be fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:21 AM
Aww I was hoping someone had updated this recently.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 8:12 PM
the trait seems to have been broken...with the PlantSim_Trait.package in my mod folder I get stuck on infinite loading screen when trying to visit another lot
start up loading takes a lot longer and sometimes gets stuck but normally eventually it will kick out to the menu but when trying to travel to another lot it just gets stuck on the loading screen (I left it running for an hour)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 11:21 PM
is there a way to make it so no townies get the trait, but its still passable via families
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Feb 2023 at 1:41 AM
I think this mod is still broken.
Page 3 of 3