Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
4 people viewing

lordtyger9, Lamare

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 11856 (Who?), Viewed: 255508 times.
Page 475 of 475
Scholar
#11851 Old Today at 4:38 AM Last edited by lazzybum : Today at 4:50 AM.
What is the safest way to delete custom careers? I'm guessing I have to make sure no one is employed in that career before I take it out. Is there a way to show a list of who is employed in a specific career, like in SimPE?

And when moving sims into a new lot, is it safe to take their pet bird or womrat by putting them in sim's inventory?
#11852 Old Today at 4:46 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : Today at 4:58 AM.
What's the fastest way to send everyone on a lot into aspiration failure at once? I want to see what happens.

EDIT: Figured it out. InSim has an option to set the aspiration score of a group of Sims.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#11853 Old Today at 5:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzybum
when moving sims into a new lot, is it safe to take their pet bird or womrat by putting them in sim's inventory?

I've done this with a bird at least once and it worked fine. I imagine womrats wouldn't be much different.
Link Ninja
#11854 Old Today at 5:39 AM
I've done both, they are fine. Womrats never die though, not in my game. They are immortal little things.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#11855 Old Today at 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzybum
What is the safest way to delete custom careers? I'm guessing I have to make sure no one is employed in that career before I take it out. Is there a way to show a list of who is employed in a specific career, like in SimPE?

And when moving sims into a new lot, is it safe to take their pet bird or womrat by putting them in sim's inventory?

I believe sims in custom careers just have to be at home. Personally, I will have them all quit first.

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Forum Resident
#11856 Old Today at 4:02 PM
Anyone know of a workaround for moving a ninth sim into a college dorm? I have the larger households mod and it's a nine-room dorm but for whatever reason I can't move a ninth sim into the dorm I have.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#11857 Old Today at 4:33 PM
Try having one of the first 8 propose/move in. Some of the bigger household mods balk at merging from neighborhood view but will let you invite move-ins endlessly.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 475 of 475