Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Rude/Flirty/Enchanting Introductions (UPDATE: 2022-11-09)

by egureh Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 3:36 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2022 at 5:48 AM by egureh

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:32 AM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 1:41 AM
Thank you, I can't understand why my "good" sims were making these poor choices. I appreciate you sharing this.
Deceased
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:50 AM
Thanks, not sure how I missed this mod in the past - I was getting so tired of coming back to a household after playing another one and finding that my sims suddenly had four or five new romances.

ETA - Come to think if it, I wouldn't mind one bit if ALL autonomous introductions got turned off. Tired of them having a list of 6000 "friends" too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Thanks, not sure how I missed this mod in the past - I was getting so tired of coming back to a household after playing another one and finding that my sims suddenly had four or five new romances.
ETA - Come to think if it, I wouldn't mind one bit if ALL autonomous introductions got turned off. Tired of them having a list of 6000 "friends" too.

That's a good point, I've added a new flavor to shut down all autonomous greetings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:08 AM
I would have to say that this has probably been the most important mod in my game. I am so tired of the game turning brief encounters into "Lovebird" status just because a Sim was greeted by a townie. Your new update is even better. Thank you!
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th May 2015 at 12:44 AM
This mod isn't working. I don't use much other mods, so I don't unerstand why my sims STILL flirt and act rude without my say so!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th May 2015 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatTheWolf64
This mod isn't working. I don't use much other mods, so I don't unerstand why my sims STILL flirt and act rude without my say so!

That because this mod only stops fliry or rude INTRODUCTIONS, not all fliry or rude interactions.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 11:09 AM
Anyone know if this mod is still safe to use since 11th June patch!
#34 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:38 PM
This mod doesn't Work anymore.. please update, I hate when my sims get romantic interests while I'm playing some other house ;(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_The_Sims_2_Forever
This mod doesn't Work anymore.. please update, I hate when my sims get romantic interests while I'm playing some other house ;(

As you wish.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 1:47 PM
Thanks a million egureh for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 10:17 PM
Many thanks for your work on this mod!
#38 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
As you wish.

OMG!! Thank you soooo much!!! I really appreciate it!! <333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 10:31 PM
Thank u for the update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 5:05 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 9:22 AM
Thank you for updating this mod.
Instructor
#42 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 11:20 PM
Thank you, I got annoyed when my doctor Sim just randomly threw hearts on some chick out of the blue while at work.
Instructor
#43 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:12 AM
No longer working after the 1/7 update.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
No longer working after the 1/7 update.

EA didn't change this part of code in v1.14.49, so there is no need to update the mod. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 5:06 PM
Thanks so much, even my nicest sims were using the rude introduction! Was driving me crazy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 4:40 PM
Thanks for this file and for updating it too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for updating!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 8:55 PM
The mod is interacting a bit strangely with the new NPC (Jasmine Holiday, the "Challenge Coordinator") in the latest patch. Maxis has basically 'turned off' all social interactions with her, as she's just meant to be a temporary visitor, and this mod seems to be enabling the greetings on her that it disables for autonomy. (I can click on her and do a Flirty or Rude greet with the mod in, when I shouldn't be able to greet her at all.)

Not sure if there's any other effect -- I haven't played enough to see if any autonomous greetings are firing off that shouldn't be. It may not be too big a deal, but it seems best not to strike up a friendship with Jasmine -- not sure how it will be handled when she's removed later.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 11:31 PM
Wow, thanks for the fast update! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 5:44 PM
The mod has awesome idea and I love it, but when using "NoAutoGreetings" I loose all my contacts except my family every time when I play another family, so I had to delete the full " NoAutoGreetings" version. I would be happy if creator can fix this problem.
Page 2 of 4