Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:46 PM
Default Show off your FreeSO lots
Here's mine:

I'm a roomate of my friend of mine. It's his lot.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:42 PM
Nice lot.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 6:30 PM
Why thank you

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 1:36 AM
Here's mine. Mod Your Panties still broken :/ anyway I'm a roomie too on this skill lot. It's a lot of fun when it's full
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:48 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:51 AM.
One of the few lots I've built:

I'm a roomie there, but the lot is still not functional. I'll post my other lots eventually, but I find this one the pretiest I've ever made. Ofcourse, nothing can replace Monster Disco, that lot, when it's open, is usually fun af. I miss spending time there.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyDoesThings
Here's mine. Mod Your Panties still broken :/ anyway I'm a roomie too on this skill lot. It's a lot of fun when it's full

I was in this lot yesterday, it's definitely a recomended place to level up skills.
I still haven't any lot, I hope I can purchase one soon and build my palace there. I'm impressed of how well freeSO runs. I've tried many times to install it and play during all these years, with no luck, and yesterday thanks to this thread I've remembered about it. And now works and runs perfectly, even you can play in 3D, but I prefer the old 2D. Why there isn't a section for The Sims Online?