Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Base Game Black Hair Recolour (NonDefault) | Updated For Island Living

by ToxicMoonLightx Posted 22nd May 2019 at 2:20 PM - Updated 25th Jun 2019 at 4:30 AM by ToxicMoonLightx : Added expansion packs

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd May 2019 at 12:53 AM
These look amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2019 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
These look amazing! Thank you!

You're so welcome!
Keep an eye out for the others!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2019 at 7:24 PM
Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th May 2019 at 2:28 PM
Thank you. This finally makes vanilla black hair usable! I hope you plan on recoloring the hair from EP's as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th May 2019 at 7:25 PM
Thanks for this! I despise the bluish/greyish black hair in the game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th May 2019 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by uglydemon
Thank you. This finally makes vanilla black hair usable! I hope you plan on recoloring the hair from EP's as well.

You're welcome.
I don't currently have all the EP's, but for the ones I do have, I'll be posting really soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th May 2019 at 12:13 PM
Are you going to do this recoloring on clothing items too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th May 2019 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stoz
Are you going to do this recoloring on clothing items too?

Maybe, I'm not sure yet. Do you have any specific ones in mind?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th May 2019 at 4:39 PM
Thank you so much! i would skip hairstyles because of that grey/blueish black.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th May 2019 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Safiatus
Thank you so much! i would skip hairstyles because of that grey/blueish black.

You're welcome.
I used to do the same. Wanted to give my sims black hair, but never did because it was so bad.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th May 2019 at 1:08 AM
I like the shade of black you used and the fact that it's updated for the new hairs so I was wondering if you will ever make a default version of it??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Paola3
I like the shade of black you used and the fact that it's updated for the new hairs so I was wondering if you will ever make a default version of it??

I was actually planning on doing the defaults next!
Just might take some time as there's so many I'm currently just finishing up on the Expansion packs.
Banned
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 6:48 PM
Thanks for this. Would be nice to have an ALL merged package. Also would've been a little easier to add them all if they weren't each inside a folder of their own. But I do appreciate the work. The bluish-black color is really odd and I never understood why there was no actually black hair.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JustinJames
Thanks for this. Would be nice to have an ALL merged package. Also would've been a little easier to add them all if they weren't each inside a folder of their own. But I do appreciate the work. The bluish-black color is really odd and I never understood why there was no actually black hair.

You're welcome. And I realise that. It's just that I did most of them and uploaded them once I finished lol I'm also thinking of those that don't have all of the game packs, but I will absolutely make a whole merged pack.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so much for creating this and sharing! What about Backyard Stuff? Everyone seems to forget this stuff pack for some reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpaghettiGoblin
Thank you so much for creating this and sharing! What about Backyard Stuff? Everyone seems to forget this stuff pack for some reason.

I currently don't have backyard stuff, but when I get it, I will absolutely do that one too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 2:26 PM
Thanks. The bluish color is so annoying if you're not doing anime characters with that kind of hair color so I've been avoiding black hair (sad since I love black hair).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 5:07 PM
Great job!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Oct 2019 at 5:07 PM
Great job!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 2:21 AM
Any updates?