Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Patterns in wood - Wallpaper pack

by iSandor Posted 13th May 2019 at 11:54 PM - Updated 18th May 2019 at 4:06 PM by iSandor

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 14th May 2019 at 12:42 AM
Eh? How did you created preview watermark?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2019 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Eh? How did you created preview watermark?

Hello. You mean the cover of the post? Using photoshop. I exported the real paneling from S4S, cut the wood trim and pasted into the patterns I used to form those samples. If you mean the "iS" that appears in the icon in-game, I exported the icon image from S4S (it's the first swatch) and used Photoshop again... then I just imported it back with the text.

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Theorist
#4 Old 14th May 2019 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
Hello. You mean the cover of the post? Using photoshop. I exported the real paneling from S4S, cut the wood trim and pasted into the patterns I used to form those samples. If you mean the "iS" that appears in the icon in-game, I exported the icon image from S4S (it's the first swatch) and used Photoshop again... then I just imported it back with the text.

I meant iS. Just first swatch you say? I'll never thought of this. I'd try it somewhen for my stickers. Thank you.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2019 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I meant iS. Just first swatch you say? I'll never thought of this. I'd try it somewhen for my stickers. Thank you.

Yes!! You can do it with every swatch... but just the first one is the icon that appears in-game, so I don't think it's necessary. But you can do it, though.

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2019 at 5:58 AM
Lovely Wallpaper! Thankyou
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2019 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Lovely Wallpaper! Thankyou

You're welcome!!!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th May 2019 at 3:08 PM
nice
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the dutch retro gamer
nice

thanks!!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th May 2019 at 8:41 AM
I love this panelling from C & D, but the EA swatches were so limiting. It will be great to have all these extra variations - thank you so much for sharing!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2019 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FKM100
I love this panelling from C & D, but the EA swatches were so limiting. It will be great to have all these extra variations - thank you so much for sharing!

Hello!! Indeed they're limited. Glad you liked it! Thank you!