Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 4:26 PM
Default NPC pregnancy issues
Hey all so I hope there are still people active here cause I have to ask

I am playing with my monarch, evil guy.
now I got him woohoo'ing with pretty much every female that gets into the castle, but none of those get pregnant, only a female hero got to conceive
now I got various mods but only 3 who have anything to do with pregnancy (grims core, training dummy while pregnant, no pregnant walk)
with the exception of the core I have removed those, no difference

seeing grims core has its own functions to enable pregnancies (which I have checked to enable) I highly doubt that is the cause further seeing it has its own enabler

now I really have no idea what is up?
could it be that its normally impossible to get an npc pregnant, is this some kind of bug (and if so how to fix it)
or are there more females npc set to be impossible to impregnate them (I know quests characters can't be, I figured the adviser can but I might be mistaken, but also the simple servants??)

I only have one female hero at this time and it is my aim to get a male heir before I finish this quest so I can start looking for the quest to kill the evil king (I now have a daughter from my only female hero, now to keep breeding her until I get lucky is a bit too much)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 8:15 AM
I think npcs either have to be married to your hero, or given a hero status. From what I recall it's because they return home to give birth and npcs don't have a home.
I don't recall if anyone ever tried marrying the monarch's interest to another hero and then getting them pregnant that might also work since they'd have a home to go to, I'm not sure what that would do to the heir status of the child though.