Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2018 at 3:00 PM
Default Mods
Way back when this games first came out I had a mod or two that put your skill levels (like cooking) at the max and another that kept your sim in the green all the time. do you know where i can find the mods or mods like that?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:57 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559 (WCIF) is a better spot to ask.

I'm not sure about one to keep your sim in the green all the time, but Master Controller from NRAAS with the Cheats module added can manage setting skills to whatever level you want them. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

(And they know about wikispaces closing. They are getting ready to move before they are evicted.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 25th May 2018 at 7:04 PM
Keeping all motives maxed for the whole duration of your gaming session is done via a cheat, no mod necessary. Type "testingcheatsenabled true" into the cheat console and then shift-click on the mailbox and choose the command, the name of which I forgot but is easily recognisable.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th May 2018 at 7:42 PM
NRaas Story Progression also has an option to set specific or all needs as static (maxed at all times), I think you need one of the modules for that option to be available however, but have a look over at NRaas.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2018 at 2:06 AM
For those using NRaas SP, the command to put a sim (any sim, actively being played or otherwise) into Stasis requires the base mod only. The commands to Static (maximize and freeze) particular motives instead of all of them at once require the SP Extra add-on module.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th May 2018 at 9:45 PM
I'd love to find a mod that stops NPC's from peeing themselves! Why won't they just go use a toilet? I have a bar that my sim owns and moonlights in with plenty of toilets and no gender restrictive doors, but publicly peeing all over themselves seems to be what those silly customers prefer doing. I've used MC to set all NPC potty training skill to 1, which is the max, but that didn't help. OY! I know about Story Progression "stasis", but that also affects the active household and I try not to use stasis on the active household. I'd also like to find a mod that will make NPC's go eat something instead of yelling and pointing at their mouth as they stand in front of the refrigerator I placed in the bar. Again... OY!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2018 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I'd love to find a mod that stops NPC's from peeing themselves! Why won't they just go use a toilet? I have a bar that my sim owns and moonlights in with plenty of toilets and no gender restrictive doors, but publicly peeing all over themselves seems to be what those silly customers prefer doing. I've used MC to set all NPC potty training skill to 1, which is the max, but that didn't help. OY! I know about Story Progression "stasis", but that also affects the active household and I try not to use stasis on the active household. I'd also like to find a mod that will make NPC's go eat something instead of yelling and pointing at their mouth as they stand in front of the refrigerator I placed in the bar. Again... OY!

Usually the cause of these things is an over-extended game engine that doesn't route the sims to the toilet (or the food) fast enough once they realize where they are meant to go.

Not sure that a fridge on a community lot is going to be helpful for visiting sims as it probably won't contain any food that they can help themselves to (or I could be missing something here). But if the mixologists are not or cannot serve up some bar food fast enough, how about some nice buffet tables and a place to sit down and eat properly?

You're not going to believe this, I didn't either until I saw it for myself, but one way to stop bladder motive decay on community lots is to remove the bathrooms or at least the toilets/urinals. Sims won't need to go if there is nowhere at all for them to do so unless they arrived on the lot already in some kind of bladder emergency condition.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th May 2018 at 11:02 AM
I think it depends on the community lot type, as long as there is someplace for them to sit down then they will quite happily take quick meals from a fridge. However on lot types that already have a source of food then that takes priority over a fridge, chances are the fridge doesn't even register as an option on some lot types.

The actual bars are a bottleneck, couple of seats and an empty spot to place an order from leaves you with several sims falling over each other trying to get near the bar. One thing you could try is to remove the seats from the front of the bar, that way once a sim has it's food/drink it has to go find someplace else to sit down.
Site Helper
#9 Old 29th May 2018 at 4:23 PM
Removing toilets on a community lot only helps if you are not using AwesomeMod. Pescado found it unrealistic. (Although I think that is one of the things that you are allowed to tweak in the config file.)

There is also the problem that if you own the lot, you often end up being required to have a certain number of toilets/urinals and sinks to upgrade it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook