Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 330 (Who?), Viewed: 20487 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 14 of 14
Top Secret Researcher
#326 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 4:52 AM Last edited by attuned : 7th Sep 2018 at 5:51 AM.
After I finalize Johnny's and orose's pictures, my screenshots are complete.
I have to add the descriptions, which I forgot to get.

@SimmyRN - let me know if I can help.
We have pictures for 3 residential: Beech, Sister, Hamster. We need one of yours and one of Daisylee's.
We have 5 commercial: pool, stable, library, pet shop, pepie park, and soon the 6th one- garden, so commercial lots are done, unless you want to add one of yours.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Instructor
#327 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 9:09 PM
@attuned I like the first, sixth, and last one. My preference is definitely the autumn shots. Sorry to get back to you so late, its been very hectic here.

8-1-18 my computer is finally un-fried. I'm back!
+ HIATUS - my gran had a stroke, I may not be around much +
Raggs Family Legacy (Rags to Riches Challenge) | tumblr | stuff site
Top Secret Researcher
DELETED POST
6th Sep 2018 at 6:16 AM
This message has been deleted by attuned.
Top Secret Researcher
#328 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 6:40 AM
All featured lots have posts ready in "flight" thread.
I have a few additions to the description to do.
Anything else?

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Scholar
#329 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 8:24 PM
Posting here to not clutter the upload thread more than necessary.

SimmyRN, the Petlandia Village in Game picture in your post #8 is from EIG, you can see the spawners. Maybe replace it with a picture in game?

The good news: I redid my posts for the upload under the M4B group account so that the thread is easier to tidy up. The bad news: Sadly I deleted the post with the general pictures as well. I guess I was too tired... I add the pictures I still found on my harddrive to this post, it seems only a small part of them though. Did you by chance already download your favourite ones? Not sure if a mod can restore that post... I'm very sorry.

Also thank you for fixing the hospital lot!
Scholar
#330 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 2:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Posting here to not clutter the upload thread more than necessary.

SimmyRN, the Petlandia Village in Game picture in your post #8 is from EIG, you can see the spawners. Maybe replace it with a picture in game?

The good news: I redid my posts for the upload under the M4B group account so that the thread is easier to tidy up. The bad news: Sadly I deleted the post with the general pictures as well. I guess I was too tired... I add the pictures I still found on my harddrive to this post, it seems only a small part of them though. Did you by chance already download your favourite ones? Not sure if a mod can restore that post... I'm very sorry.

Also thank you for fixing the hospital lot!

Thanks for catching that, Norn! I used the wrong picture in the thread. I'll change it. Unfortunately, I didn't download any of the general pictures you posted. Are some of them still in the other thread? If not, there are still plenty of pretty ones to use. I don't know if a mod can restore a deleted post or not. Is there someone we can ask?
Scholar
#331 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:54 AM
All pictures I could find are attached to my post #329. They are not in the other thread either, I think I checked every page. Not sure who to ask, sorry. Maybe Jo? She is a member of this group.

Page 14 of 14