Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 2:09 AM
Default Recolours of Maxi's Moroccan build items
I'm looking for recolours of the small Moroccan "Twindow" and "Window of Opportunity" (I think it was called - the larger arched window), as well as the connecting column Morocco Modern "Arch Support". I'm planning a Moroccan build (obviously) and I really dislike the existing colours.
I thought I could do it myself but these items mysteriously don't appear in my SimPe.
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 3:28 AM
I don't know of any recolors off the top of my head, but if those items aren't showing in SimPE for you, you probably need to apply the Mansions & Gardens update. Or, download/install the recent SimPE update for the UC, if you have the UC, which I think already has that patch applied.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:04 AM
Brilliant, thank you. I didn't think of that. I had tried to download the latest SimPE some time ago but it didn't work so I was using the pre M&G version which did work (without, of course, showing the latest objects).
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:11 AM Last edited by mc50mk2 : 23rd Jul 2018 at 8:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
Brilliant, thank you. I didn't think of that. I had tried to download the latest SimPE some time ago but it didn't work so I was using the pre M&G version which did work (without, of course, showing the latest objects).

I am having the same problem finding this arch in SimPE. I have Mansions and Gardens installed. Where did you find the column in SimPE, please?

I see you used The Hartford arches. I still can't find the exact arches in SimPE.