Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:31 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Default WCIF - recolor of Transcendence as grid/employee work schedule or similar? FOUND
I've searched for everything I can think of. I had this poster in my game and vaguely remember "tidying" it from my download folder, but now I want it. The Transcendence painting is left in its place, so I assume it's a recolor of it. It's just a plain whiteboard looking grid that, I think, was meant to look like an employee work schedule or something similar. It's probably from here because I rarely download elsewhere, but it's possible I got it somewhere else. I know, in the amount of time I've been searching I could have learned to make one. :P

EDIT:It *might* have come from a hospital lot?

EDIT: I think I found it. It's a "roster". Suddenly remembering that it might have been in a hospital lot led me to JohnBrehaut1's medical set. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=174948