Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 8:20 PM Last edited by ZjeroXytz : 23rd Feb 2019 at 9:10 PM.
Hello, new here!
Hello everyone!
The name's Zjero [zee-errow]. I play the Sims 2 (since 2008), the Sims 3 (since it came out), and the Sims Medieval; though I'd love to try out the rest of the games as well. I've been using MTS for a while now, but somehow never made an account. I'm pretty lost here and I need some time to figure out how to use the forums correctly, as usual when I join a new site :P

My favourite expansion packs are Pets / OFB (for The Sims 2) and Pets / World Adventures / Supernatural for The Sims 3. You can probably tell that I'm an animal lover x)
If there's anything else you wanna know about me, feel free to ask.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 11:09 AM
Hi @ZjeroXytz Welcome to the site!

Click on the menus at the top of the page to navigate around the site; chit-chat about the games is in Community. Nice to meet you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @ZjeroXytz Welcome to the site!

Click on the menus at the top of the page to navigate around the site; chit-chat about the games is in Community. Nice to meet you!

Thank you for the nice welcome and the tip