Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1451 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
I thought about putting this in the Toddlers thread, I do love my Toddlers. This one REALLY liked his rocket (NOTE - this was all spontaneous)

Then when mom swooped him up to potty train...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1452 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 3:15 AM

Now I've seen everything.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#1453 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 5:27 AM
Smoke on the water... I mean: fire!
Mad Poster
#1454 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:44 AM
Love the song reference Mrmo. That surprised me too that puddles could catch fire. I don't have a pic of it, but in the Wan household in Riverblossom Hills, it was raining and a lightning strike set one of the rain puddles on fire. It continued to rain and the rain put out the fire, but I was surprised to see the puddle catch fire.
Lab Assistant
#1455 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 2:28 AM
YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOMEONE WEARING THE SAME TOP AS ME?!!!

(didn't even notice they were wearing the same top until I saw the picture )
Mad Poster
#1456 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Segfred

Well, to be fair she wasn't wearing it when we ... nevermind.
Theorist
#1457 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Segfred

Technically this is a case of mistaken identity, he obviously had something in his eyes. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Field Researcher
#1458 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:26 AM

Aw how nice, co-workers helping co-workers!

That was not a plot twist I was expecting... Also Tiffany is your name but I suppose now you are a criminal too, even if you're in the Law Enforcement career. Well done for pointing that out. (I would mod out this silly text mistake, but I find it amusing. XD)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Mad Poster
#1459 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 4:45 PM

What kind of stories do you read to your children?
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#1460 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 6:47 PM
Small children are very fond of toilet humour.
Field Researcher
#1461 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:52 AM

So, I was changing Puck's face with the career plastic surgery reward thing, and then I was replying to text on my phone, wasn't paying attention, and looked up and saw this
Mad Poster
#1462 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:55 PM
Now you need to do a DNA fix so his kids will look unique..

Mad Poster
#1463 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:57 PM
What can happen when CC is townified..and that custom black hair is in the wrong bin

He must be an odd service sim...I made him playable & he's teaching everyone how to do all the vacation dances. And he is NOT nice!

Instructor
#1464 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:02 AM
Something went wrong when this sim grew up into a teenager. Her thumbnail is headless, but you can see up there that she HAS a head!

And when the aspiration dialog showed up...

D:
Mad Poster
#1465 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 6:18 AM
Don't pick Knowledge. I think she's lacking the cerebral power necessary. XD
Scholar
#1466 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:14 AM Last edited by HonokaAizawa : 13th Dec 2017 at 10:10 AM.
I think something is wrong...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1467 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 6:41 PM

Mad Poster
#1468 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 6:59 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 4th Jun 2018 at 1:52 AM. Reason: Attached the photo directly due to MYP issues
Be careful when removing a pizza from your inventory!

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1469 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 1:50 PM
Unplanned pregnancy maybe?
Field Researcher
#1470 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 1:51 PM
Careful Beau, you won't succeed at school if you get run over!
Link Ninja
#1471 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 8:14 PM
@RoxEllen1965 that pizza should be a work of art. My pizzas always gets scrambled when taken out of inventory but never with such perfect symmetry. Probably because a peice or more has already been eaten before it was placed there.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#1472 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 6:57 PM
I sent Keith off on a date with Marsha Bruenig to get them up to "going steady" (by my rules, that's what qualifies a townie teen to go to college with a playable, since from there it's a short step up to "engaged" once they're YAs) before Keith headed off to college tomorrow. After they got out of the taxi, I queued up their first interaction, which was for him to tickle her....inside the taxi?

I guess the fact that it's a 1x2 (2x1? The street's on the short end) lot made them feel a little crowded.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Scholar
#1473 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:42 AM
I love these weird townified skins I have.

This is my landlord.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#1474 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:57 PM
This is what happens when you use the stretchskeleton cheat on pets

And now you know that pets lie too.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
#1475 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:45 AM
I am absolutely dying over those stretchskeleton pets, oh my god.

Alien baby grew up wearing his brother's skin as a suit. Immediately got put on my watchlist of potential serial killer sims.

When the potty is already taken, it's much more efficient to simply slide the toddler into your spine to potty train it.

Well to be fair I probably shouldn't have tried to age her up while her mom was still holding her...
Page 59 of 103