Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#951 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 12:52 PM
The group is a great idea - I'd join :-) At the moment I am working my way through the stuff I wanted to do but got put off while doing Foundations. Then I'll have a go at Foundation X. Love the Steampunk home, I was going to use that as a theme for round 3 then saw Ninothchka's amazing creation which suddenly made me feel way not up to the job lol.
Advertisement
Inventor
#952 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 1:50 PM Last edited by Greenlea : 18th Aug 2010 at 2:35 PM.
Ok group made can be found at Foundational Building

I'd like to be able to post a foundation to start out with but I won't be able to get in game til sometime tonight maybe after I finally get home for the day. In which case I'd post it tomorrow morning.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#953 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:22 PM
Yogi-Tea - the balloons are from a Russian or other Cyrillic site I found from Ninotchka's wonderful Steampunk Ahoy! upload. The link is: http://www.prosims.ru/showpost.php?...46&postcount=14
I love the fashion shop!
Greenlea - See you later in the new group!
Kaospilot - get well soon! I googled the Bioshock and learned it is a shooter-type game. I lack the hand-eye coordination to do well at those, unfortunately. But, they are still less nerve-wracking than time-management games. Sims3 is close as I get to those, especially when the household fills up!
Test Subject
#954 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LifesLover
I'm too busy building another house to work with that horrible foundation. I might try eventually.

Okay, this is completely off-topic and I feel kind of bad about asking here, but I was wondering if there was anyone else who might be interested in judging for a contest that I'm planning right now. So far fragglerocks and heaven_sent_8_18 (hope I did that right) said they would, but the rules say I need at least 3 judges. I don't feel comfortable just PM-ing people.

I'll judge for you if I'm free when the contest starts (I'll be on holiday for the two weeks starting 11 sept) :D
Scholar
#955 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 6:37 PM
Whoo-hoo! How did I miss the creation of the Foundational Building group?

Running right along to join it!
Forum Resident
#956 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:16 PM
Nice job, Yogi-Tea. The seperate quarters works out well.
Lab Assistant
#957 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 1:08 AM
Foundation X doesn't have to be as crazy as I thought at first, the fasion boutique proves it can even turn out charming.

Here's what I've done with it. I didn't use any CC.

Top Secret Researcher
#958 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 1:53 AM
Sulyuki! That's great! I might have to steal that idea of using curtains for my tribe island that I'm making if that's okay?

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#959 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 2:23 AM
Sure, you can use the curtains idea if you want. Congratulations on getting in theird place.
Field Researcher
#960 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 3:45 AM
Sulyuki - that is so charming and delightfully primitive and still homey!
Fyendiar, MissRoxor, Kaospilot - congratulations on the top three spots!
All other contestants - let those three enjoy their victory, because next time it will not be as "easy". You all did wonderful work and I saw most of you made noticeable score improvements from one round to the next. Building can be a rewarding learning experience and you all "play well with others"!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#961 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 3:55 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. I already miss this contest!!!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
#962 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 4:30 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna miss not being in a contest. But hopefully the next one will be up soon.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#963 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LifesLover
I think they've already done round 3 judging. They're working on round 4.

Yep, found round 3 scores. http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...00&postcount=88

There you go, if that was what you were looking for.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I couldn't find it. I KNEW I'd take a 20 point hit for CC, but Oh-Well. I knew it when I made the lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#964 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 11:35 AM
Thanks Sulyuki! I'll credit you with the Idea if it ever goes somewhere. And thanks again!

Thanks Gamineannie

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Inventor
#965 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 1:42 PM
Oooh I love that Sulyuki
Also loved yours Yogi-Tea. I especially loved the brick you used in that bathroom shot.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#966 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven_sent_8_18
Congratulations to all the winners. I already miss this contest!!!

?? Where are the final scores posted? Can you give me the link? I haven't seen them. thanks,.
Lab Assistant
#967 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:57 PM
In case you didnt find it already, the final results are here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=417055*, Porkypine.

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~ Milton Berle
Lab Assistant
#968 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 8:30 AM
Hi folks! Sorry to barge in with a somewhat off-topic question, but do any of you know where the bruton's boxcar is located? Not the diner itself, but the railroad boxcar decoration. I swore I've found it before, but now that I want to use it I can't find it anywhere!
Lab Assistant
#969 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:10 AM
I think you need to use buydebug mode then its in the decorations section. Not 100% sure tho..

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~ Milton Berle
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#970 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:44 AM
thanks Mia! :0) I see I came in around 15.. lol

Good contest everyone! Hopefully, EA will fix downloads for Windows 7 for the next contest and I'll see it in time to enter. :0)

Page 39 of 39