Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:05 AM
Default Roleplay DATING SERVICE!
Okay,this is not a REAL dating service.You send your application (check this whole thread) and fill it out.I'll get your match for you,and set you guys up a virtual date.

Here's the story:
Your sitting at home alone on a boring Saturday.You go on the internet and find a dating service this Sunday.You wait exitedly one day and show up to the big building entitled "Date Land".You walk in and Mrs.Boris greets you.A tall,dark,and thin woman,Mrs.Boris is a great laugh.You say a simple hello and she leads you to a quiet room.She points you to an empty seat with a paper.You fill out the questions and raise your hand.Mr.Ked,a tall man comes and picks it up.Mrs.Boris comes in again and leads you to another room with a buffet and many people.She tells you to go and sit in the table entitled "Table 3".You sit down and in 10 minutes you get greeted by Mrs.Boris again.She tells you to put on a name tag and find a girl/boy (depending on your player's gender) named (depends on different players.) You find him/her and........

Now that you read the story you have to fill out the quiz and application.Reply to my thread with the completed information please.I'll then work my magic in matchmaking.

PS-I've been in lots of succseful role plays such as Sweet 16,Vampires,Road trip,ski trip.Please do not lock this.

Application:
Gay,Bi,Straight?:
Picture:

Quiz:
Interests in a girl/boy:
Favorite food:
Favorite color:
Bio:
Personality:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:10 AM
Application:
Name:Kristy Goodley
Gay,Bi,Straight?:Straight
Picture:

Quiz:
Interests in a girl/boy:Nice,funny,sweet,good person
Favorite food:Top-A-Ramen
Favorite color:Yellow
Bio:Nice and cool,she grew up in Clarksdale
Personality:Nice,cool,funny,laid back,down to earth
Dislikes: Fire fighters
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:27 AM
Just because you have applications in some sucessful roleplays, some not even active for months, does not mean you are established in this section. You need to actually be part of these roleplays and have been around for a little bit at least. Maybe try fleshing out your idea and seeing the response to it in the brainstorming thread before just jumping in?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laughy
Just because you have applications in some sucessful roleplays, some not even active for months, does not mean you are established in this section. You need to actually be part of these roleplays and have been around for a little bit at least. Maybe try fleshing out your idea and seeing the response to it in the brainstorming thread before just jumping in?

Read you Pm's
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:13 PM
Thread locked - creator does not meet rules for hosting RPs.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.