Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#126 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 2:09 PM
The contest is over rosypoy14, sorry.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 10:28 PM Last edited by CeasedMilk : 14th Dec 2014 at 10:39 PM.
Default Entry for February
Hope you like it, this is my first time entering a Sims 3 contest. I hope I did this right lol.

EDIT: AAAAAAAW- fudge nuggets. The contest closed cx if only I entered sooner. Oh well.

Test Subject
#129 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 3:02 PM
My entry for August. Its Aphrodite looking at the archipelago.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 7:17 AM
Contest is closed, folks. Sorry

"Knowledge is one part of the battle. Fireballs are the other part."
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 2:07 PM
This entry is for December
Field Researcher
#132 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 3:24 PM
I'm wondering if is so hard for people read some comments above before posting... The pictures are cool but

THE CONTEST IS CLOSED!
Test Subject
#133 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 11:26 AM
Is there a download link to the new calendar?

Behind your image, below your words, above your thoughts, the silence of another world waits. ~John O'Donohue
Field Researcher
#134 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vayleen
Is there a download link to the new calendar?
. We still don't know who are the winners, so not yet.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#135 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:36 PM
We have our winners! Congratulations to: Luckk, poliocer, BloodyScholastic, JessiL, jessica100, Nemiga, varpunen, Weiblaboso, Nabucodonosorll, MariTom, mixa97sr, and Fentonparkninja.

You can see our full results in the news post which also has links for each of the downloadable calendars.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#136 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:39 PM
:lovestruc Beautiful work, guys! Thank you!
Test Subject
#137 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
We have our winners! Congratulations to: Luckk, poliocer, BloodyScholastic, JessiL, jessica100, Nemiga, varpunen, Weiblaboso, Nabucodonosorll, MariTom, mixa97sr, and Fentonparkninja.

You can see our full results in the news post which also has links for each of the downloadable calendars.

Thank you! Congrats to the winners!

Behind your image, below your words, above your thoughts, the silence of another world waits. ~John O'Donohue

Page 6 of 6