Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 6:48 AM
Defaults for werewolf sims
Okay, agree to disagree, the facial appearance of werewolves is so awful, the face itself looks inbred or a botched face transplant from a road injury. I am so freaking tired of seeing nerves on their forehead, like what are they, corpses? No hate but, I went down searching defaults and instead, the search results gave me a freaking dog snout and a non-default fur skin, not the point I said above^^

Anyone who can find defaults for this ugly life state is appreciated.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 8:25 AM
The Creation side of the forums is for the discussion of the actual creation process, such as how to make a certain type of CC or mod
Looking for existing CC is over on the Where Can I Find..., where you may have better luck asking the same thing as it's quite active. It's easy to get lost around here!

That aside, I don't think I've ever really seen much in the way of defaults for weresims. It's likely that the way these effects are applied are less simple to modify than just making a default replacer.
There may also be a lack of results because a lot of things that can 'fix' werewolves aren't for them specifically. Increased sliders with MasterController would allow you to modify their faces more to your liking, and some regular skins and facepaint-eyes may improve their appearance. There's also this workaround.

There may be some users who play with werewolves more often over on the WCIF forum that might have some better suggestions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 3:29 PM
Default OKay^^
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
The Creation side of the forums is for the discussion of the actual creation process, such as how to make a certain type of CC or mod
Looking for existing CC is over on the Where Can I Find..., where you may have better luck asking the same thing as it's quite active. It's easy to get lost around here!

That aside, I don't think I've ever really seen much in the way of defaults for weresims. It's likely that the way these effects are applied are less simple to modify than just making a default replacer.
There may also be a lack of results because a lot of things that can 'fix' werewolves aren't for them specifically. Increased sliders with MasterController would allow you to modify their faces more to your liking, and some regular skins and facepaint-eyes may improve their appearance. There's also this workaround.

There may be some users who play with werewolves more often over on the WCIF forum that might have some better suggestions.

Thanks, I didn't know that feature yet XD
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Sep 2023 at 1:20 AM
I haven't seen any default replacements either but I use Popcornstars stuff as guidelines and "defaults" https://modthesims.info/downloads/all/?u=8486766