Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:30 PM
Default WCIF - a Zombie to download
I know I can make a zombie to kick off my apocalypse, but I like the idea of Zombie Zero coming from elsewhere and I'd like to introduce the randomness of other people's creativity to start off my zombie challenge. Anyone made any really nice ones to share?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 4:11 AM
Mind university subhoods? There's some nice ones here. Or you could download it, use SimPE to extract the ones you like, clean them in Body Shop, and put them in your hood.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:13 AM
Phaenoh has some supernatural families for download here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=275300 , including a zombie couple.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 2:21 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 21st Mar 2018 at 7:11 PM.
Default Zombie Time!
Great suggestions, thank you! I had seen that neighborhood before, but never got the part where it revealed it was a zombie uni. Fun.

Update: I've decided what I'm going to do here. I've taken a heavily-modified Widespot and made it a cozy little hood with all the star players as well as several favorites from the bin all living right off the highway close together. It's the perfect ground zero, because nearly all the lots have visitor controllers that only allow the residents of Widespot to use them - the public pool, the makeoutspot (which only allows the make-outters), the new teeny tiny public library, the newest location of Lucky's bar, and most homes, but not the new, larger Widespot General Store on the highway. Well! Just any ne'er-do-well could stop at that store! And it doesn't help that Rich Mann has all sorts of suspicious city slicker types visiting his house for, well, who knows what?!

Zombie Zero will be a randomly chosen traveler who is a carrier (batbox doesn't change skins right away so this dangerous stranger will look just like you and me). I've modified zombieapoc to do what I want (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5364592) and there are plenty of kids in the hood to be left on their own. We'll see.

After the zombie apocalypse, I'll go back in time (pull up the backup) and prevent this horrible disaster from ever happening.

Thank yous to Peni Griffin and Pescado and all the modders for tons of fun!

Peni - I actually never planned to use Widespot this way. It just happened to be the last neighborhood I installed before switching out my templates for empty ones, so it made a perfect stage for this with enough extra sims to make it interesting and the idea grew. I've really enjoyed exploring it.