Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:40 PM
Attachment Box does not show up on upload files side
Hello everybody,

Sorry if I might ask a question that has been soluted before - I did not find an answer anywhere. I want to upload my Career (did it with Neia's Create-a-Career-Beta, which I love), but the box in which you should upload your files and Pictures are simply not there. I allowed Cookies and popups, still there's no box.

Can you tell me what mistake I make - or show where to find an answer?

Yours, helene912
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:43 PM
Hi helene912,

I've just attempted to upload a career as a test, and the attachment screen comes up for me. I'm not sure what's going on for you, but I will make sure someone who can help has a look for you
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Hi helene912,

I've just attempted to upload a career as a test, and the attachment screen comes up for me. I'm not sure what's going on for you, but I will make sure someone who can help has a look for you

Thank you for trying out - I think it is sth. with Maybe kaspersky or wrong uploader or - well I am just guessing.

Have a good day!
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:48 PM
An admin has had a peek at your account, and it appears you haven't yet confirmed your email address. Do that, and then try to upload again. It could just be that you don't yet have the right permissions
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
An admin has had a peek at your account, and it appears you haven't yet confirmed your email address. Do that, and then try to upload again. It could just be that you don't yet have the right permissions

I haven't? Wow - erm, I'll try and answer immediatly! Thank you 4 that hint!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
I haven't? Wow - erm, I'll try and answer immediatly! Thank you 4 that hint!

Right than, my dear helpers,

Actally I did have a functional email adress, anyway I changed my Password, noted the emyil adress once more just to be sure. But no, the attachment box is still missing. I really miss it.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#7 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:04 PM
Do you think MTS email is falling into your spam folder?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:18 PM
Hello, Inge Jones,

You mean on my email adress? What email do you mean?
retired moderator
#9 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:21 PM
I believe Inge is referring to the confirmation email. You'll need to click on the link inside to confirm your email address
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:25 PM
Ah, oh - I never did that. Mayb I somehow did delete it by accident? Must b years ago …

Than, I guess, this will probably b it! :DDD
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:36 PM Last edited by helene912 : 16th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM. Reason: wanted to add explanation
Cannot find that email. Is it possible to get a "new" one, just once more? I think I have deleted it unfortunately. Sorry, my fault.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 5:27 PM
I've resent the email activation to your address on file.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:27 AM
Yeah, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you About thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much!!! It works now, so: My work can go on, solution was found: Great!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#14 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:15 PM
@Gargoyle_Cat You're not in the email awaiting confirmation group so everything should be good to go for you.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Theorist
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
@Gargoyle_Cat You're not in the email awaiting confirmation group so everything should be good to go for you.

Thanks.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:09 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered