Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 3:07 AM
Okay, I started! The founder is Ebony Lockwood.
http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums...reenshot-16.jpg (i had to put it in a link because it's big)
She lives in Appaloosa Plains, and married this dude ( i forgot his name already l)
http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums...reenshot-17.jpg
I'm going to kick him out though, because he has dark hair (and also because I don't like giant age differences. he's an adult, almost elder and she's a YA) She's also pregnant.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 3:23 AM
My neighborhood file got corrupted, so I'm out
Test Subject
#128 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 7:52 PM Last edited by rn510 : 16th Jan 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Florissa had triplets two boys and one girl with the names of Louie, Levon, and Lluvia. Also Caralynn and Claudine aged up to a child both developing the neurotic trait!
Levon (has hair)

Louie (random hair color and dad's eyes)

Lluvia (Just like her sister Caralynn)

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Test Subject
#129 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:15 PM
Claudine and Caralynn have been all grown up for a while now and when the moved out they took Lluvia, Louie, Levon. Florissa then had another set of triplets named Mio, Mark, and Miwa. Mark and Miwa were heirs, but Mark had terrible traits so I moved him and Mio out with their other siblings. When Miwa was a child, Florissa had twins named Yash and Yessica. Yessica was an heir with good traits while Yash was a blonde. Miwa is now a teenager (I have a teen pregnancy mod, so I might get her started a little early or wait till her parents die), and I plan on having Miwa have children and letting Yessica live in the house because I like her and don't want her to hook up with someone ugly. So, I'll probably get Yessica married to a cutie get her pregnant, then move her out so I know she's okay!

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Instructor
#130 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 6:33 AM Last edited by lbsgirl24 : 20th Jan 2012 at 6:47 AM.
Well I started this a couple of days ago and its really fun. My original sim was named January Rinehart a randomized name and her traits are couch potato, kleptomaniac, grumpy, evil and dislikes children. She has hot pink eyes, pink hair with blue streaks and green skin. So far she's had six children, expecting another she's also drowned two husbands in the moat surrounding the separate building her children live in so she doesn't have to see them. I feel kind of cheated though as all five children have green skin and one has the hair and number four, May (all kids are named after months) is an heir. I was expecting to have many more children before I got all three traits but I guess not. I'm going to wait for a second heir though as May is not the prettiest sim I've had born in my game. I'm hoping that January has multiples soon as I'm delaying getting her fertility treatment until I've had at least one natural set of multiples.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
My neighborhood file got corrupted, so I'm out

http://terra-byte.org/gaming/sims-3-save-game-recovery/

Go here and try step 3. I saved 10 save files that got corrupted after patch 1.29. It was the only thing that worked in over a month of trying.

I remember trying to do this challenge. Not sure how the family died, but, I might have to try again, since it was really fun.
Mad Poster
#132 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 11:37 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 3rd Feb 2012 at 8:02 PM.
I'm giving this a go :-)

My founder, Raine Bowe, married Kendall Hathaway and they have two children so far. One of them, Alice, is a toddler with her mother's hair and her father's eyes, and the other, Bethany, is a baby, so I can't tell her hair and eye colour yet, though I think she also has her father's eyes.... (bah!)

Raine has black hair with red highlights and orange tips, and bright green eyes (like, really bright green). Kendall has black hair and hazel eyes.

It's a lot of fun so far - though I dread to think how many pregnancies it may take me to get an heir! I'm not moving youngsters out of the house either. I reckon I should be able to have 6-8 youngsters before Raine becomes an elder, so she may end up needing to drink a young again potion when she becomes an elder.....

**EDIT**

Three children now. Bethany is now a child, and has her mother's eyes but her father's hair... :-( New baby Callum has been born - he ages up to toddler in two days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed he'll be an heir! Raine is also pregnant again - both she and Kendall have the fertility reward now, so hopefully they'll have twins or triplets this time. Though don't really mind her having one baby at a time as I'm keeping all the kiddies in the house anyway.

**EDIT AGAIN**

Six children now! Raine and Kendall just had triplet girls - Deborah, Emily and Faith. Callum is now a toddler, and guess what? He's a (potential) heir! :-) Guess I didn't need the triplets after all.....He will definitely be the heir (provided I manage to get him the Dislikes Children trait), as even if one or more of the triplets are potentials I've decided that if I have more than one option for heir I'll go with the oldest of the potentials. Six children is rather a lot to manage - 1 child, 2 toddlers and 3 babies is proving difficult, and I'm not looking forward to 2 children, 4 toddlers either! Raine and Kendall will not be having any more children, that's for sure! :-D

**EDIT AGAIN AGAIN**

For 1 day the household is coping with 5 toddlers at once! Bethany grows up later, thank goodness..... She's learned all her skills, and used the peg box and the xylophone as much as she could. The triplets are now toddlers, and none are potential heirs (only Emily got one of the colourings from her mum, the others take after Kendall), so thank goodness for Callum! :-)

**EDIT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN**

Alice is a teen now and works part-time at the Day Spa. Bethany and Callum are both children. The triplets are still toddlers, and it's looking unlikely that any of them will learn their skills - not that it really matters as traits have to be randomised anyway! The house is still rather hectic, but now that Alice can help and there are only three toddlers it's not so bad :-) The five girls share a room with bunk beds and 3 cribs, and Callum has his own bedroom. As the heir and the only boy I figured he should get his own space!

**EDIT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN**

Alice has just been to prom, where she became romantically involved with some guy she hardly knew before then. Guess it was a good night!? Bethany is a teen, but doesn't have a job yet. Callum is still a child, and the triplets are now also children. Raine is pregnant for the fifth time - Kendall really wanted them to have another baby together, so why not? :-)

I am intrigued to see which gender the baby is, and indeed whether there will be one or more babies, but that will have to wait until Sunday - it's almost my bed time!

Current Children List:

Raine & Kendall Hathaway:

Alice - mother's hair, father's eyes (teen)
Bethany - father's hair, mother's eyes (teen)
Callum - mother's hair, mother's eyes (child) - HEIR
Deborah - father's hair, father's eyes (child)
Emily - father's hair, mother's eyes (child)
Faith - father's hair, father's eyes (child)
Test Subject
#133 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:19 AM Last edited by faithtrustpixiedust : 4th Feb 2012 at 10:32 PM.
SO EXTREMELY EXCITED TO START THIS. I seriously can't wait until my new disk drive arrives (won't open/proccess disks) so I can start on this. I'm already running ideas through my head xD

EDIT: Turns out it was never broken in the first place....??? anyway, I need opinions on who is a better husband:

Leighton Sekemoto: Adorable face but dark hair.

Dustin Langerak: Light hair but meh face.
Mad Poster
#134 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 5:24 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 5th Feb 2012 at 5:51 PM.
Alice will become a young adult later today. She's going steady with Jessie Cormier, the guy she became romantically involved with at prom. Bethany is still a teen, and hasn't been to prom (yet?). When she ages up in 3 days she and Alice will be moving out of the family home and getting a house together. Callum will become a teen later today. He's almost friends with former classmate Audrey Bunn, who became a teen yesterday, so we'll have to see if that leads to anything :-) The triplets are fine - their grades are improving and they've spent the weekend having fun at home. New babies Grace and Harry are only a day old, so it's still a couple of days before I find out their hair and eye colours. I can't wait!

Current Children List:

Raine & Kendall Hathaway:

Alice - mother's hair, father's eyes (YA)
Bethany - father's hair, mother's eyes (teen)
Callum - mother's hair, mother's eyes (teen) - HEIR
Deborah - father's hair, father's eyes (child)
Emily - father's hair, mother's eyes (child)
Faith - father's hair, father's eyes (child)
Grace - unknown hair, unknown eyes (baby)
Harry - unknown hair, unknown eyes (baby)
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 11:51 PM
my founder is an elder now and I've got some interesting results

first child had both hair and eyes, second child had just the skintone (much brighter)
then she had a triplet: blond with green eyes, brown hair and eyes, green skin with brown hair and eyes
twins, one was another heir and the other had... purple hair and pink eyes!

first heir

green sibling (brown hair and grey eyes)

second heir (the only male child XD)

and his sister, she was already teen here, the birthday was a mess and I don't have a good shot of her brother...

my heir now has had a normal pregnancy with only one child, despite I gave the fertility treatment to both parents
maybe the 'dislikes children' trait also influence the number of babies, because also her husband have it
also noticed that all kids that took from the mother side have a very similar face structure, there are just little differences mostly in the nose
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:08 PM
this is one of the grandchilden, son of the girl with brown hair and eyes
skintone is a mixture of his parents plus the vampire hue
the eyes are his grandmother's and the hair color is from his other grandmother

this is the imaginary friend of one of my sims who became real
she's cute, kinda want to marry her into the family

hoping for a green baby with blue hair

the blonde husband of my heir is being useless, got four blonde kids... I think I'll kick em all out
Test Subject
#137 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 12:45 PM
What hairstyle is the imaginary friends?
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 6:41 PM
that hairstyle is from xm sims

look! this is a true heir!

I made my founder drink a young again potion because hair and eyes may skip one generation but the skin color is harder to get... she had twins so it took 9 kids
So now I may need to kick out the others once I finish the space, someone here can suggest me an hack to show sim icons in an overcrowded house? I used to use twallan's but I'm on patch level 1.24 and I don't want to update yet (cause I'll need to update all my other mods as well..)
Space Pony
#139 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leriety
I made my founder drink a young again potion because hair and eyes may skip one generation but the skin color is harder to get... she had twins so it took 9 kids
So now I may need to kick out the others once I finish the space, someone here can suggest me an hack to show sim icons in an overcrowded house? I used to use twallan's but I'm on patch level 1.24 and I don't want to update yet (cause I'll need to update all my other mods as well..)

Sorry. Don't know any other than the Nraas' one for it. Hitting space bar will cycle through all the sims in your household, including the ones whose portrait is not visible. Also right clicking them will make them your active sim.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 3:56 PM
I was using the n key wich also work but the bigger the household the more annoying it gets...

it's green and blue XDD yay!
also the son of my sim and his imaginary friend had green hair and pink eyes, I suppose those were actually from his grandmother and grandfather
Space Pony
#141 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 6:10 AM
Creator of the Greene family, I'm back. This time with the London line. Founder is Jodene London with the perfect colors being blue hair and bright blue eyes.

After Jodene moved into Sunset Valley, she began looking around for a temporary mate. Her LTW is golden tongue, golden fingers. She found Hank Goddard who had separated from Pauline Wan for some reason.

They stayed together for a while, Jodene giving birth to three girls: Regana, Dortha and Dorthy. All three of them having Hank's hair. Fourth child was Brandon. Once Jodene had her heir, she broke things off with Hank and told him to take the other children and get out. She would only raise her heir.

Last I left off, Brandon reached the teen years and already good friends with two girls at his school. He already dislikes children but he knows he has to produce a heir so he's thinking of doing what his mother did— move in his girlfriend and have her produce babies until the house is full or he has his heir then kick her and the others out.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#142 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 6:37 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 12th Feb 2012 at 11:50 PM.
I'm starting this challenge again, because I wanted to have a sim living in simsample's Jericho, and as I like playing challenges I decided to give this one another go!

My green skinned, haired and eyed founder, Daniel Carter, is living in a small house in Jericho with his romantic interest and Music career boss Marjorie Sowell. Marjorie is currently estranged from husband Austin, as she has been living with Daniel since she became pregnant with his child 4 days ago. Their son Jayson was born yesterday, and Marjorie is already pregnant again. Jayson has Daniel's skin, but obviously it's too early to tell about the eyes and hair, so we'll see! :-) As well as working and making babies, Daniel and Marjorie are also working on their garden - they both want to complete a perfect garden, but so far they only have 2 apple trees on their little plot....

**EDIT** Jayson is now a toddler, but he's not an heir - he was close though! He has the hair and skin, but he has his Mum's eyes (I think - they may be random). Baby Stuart doesn't have the skin, but if he grows up with the hair and eyes I may make him heir anyway..... Marjorie is now pregnant again - this will be her last baby as she'll become an elder soon, so fingers crossed for an heir! Otherwise she'll be moving out with the three children, and Daniel will have to find himself a new ladyfriend! :-)

**EDIT AGAIN** Stuart is now a toddler, and is sort of an heir - he has the hair and eyes but not the skin, which I was kind of hoping for! Baby Hannah doesn't have the skin, so whatever hair and eyes she ends up with she can't out-heir Stuart! Marjorie is going to move out in a day or two, I think, and Daniel's going to keep Stuart with him whilst also looking for a new ladyfriend so that he can have some more babies and try for a full heir. Oh, and they now have 5 apple trees, including a great one! :-)

**EDIT AGAIN AGAIN** Daniel just moved in Takisha Markham, who unfortunately will become an elder in 7 days :-( So he's going to marry her asap, and get the Fertility lifetime reward with the points he'll get from getting married, and hope for twins or triplets to give him greater chance of getting a full heir! If not, well, maybe Stuart will have to do - unless he dumps Takisha like he dumped Marjorie and finds himself yet another ladyfriend!
Test Subject
#143 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:57 PM
Gah! I decided to go ahead and try this. My unique sim is a woman with cyan/turquoise hair and magenta/hot pink eyes. So far she and her husband have had 5 little girls, and none of them can be her heir. The first two were so promising... the first had momma's eyes, the second had her hair. The rest are all their father's coloring. This is quite frustrating, especially since there aren't any cheats allowed. If there were, I'd have the oldest grown with her younger siblings moved in.
Mad Poster
#144 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:03 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 12th Feb 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LibraSEL
Gah! I decided to go ahead and try this. My unique sim is a woman with cyan/turquoise hair and magenta/hot pink eyes. So far she and her husband have had 5 little girls, and none of them can be her heir. The first two were so promising... the first had momma's eyes, the second had her hair. The rest are all their father's coloring. This is quite frustrating, especially since there aren't any cheats allowed. If there were, I'd have the oldest grown with her younger siblings moved in.

It can be very annoying indeed! I know that cheats aren't technically allowed, but quite a lot of people do move out the youngsters early on if they aren't heirs. I don't tend to do that myself, though I will be doing so this time as they'll be leaving with their Mum - and moving in with her husband, in fact - she has been estranged from him whilst she had babies with my founder but as she's about to become an elder I need to get rid of her...! :-D

So yeah, if you really want the space you could consider moving out the husband with the children, I suppose, and finding her a new partner? I know that that doesn't suit the way that some people like to play though! How old is the oldest child?
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:08 PM
Skin - Is going to be tanned
Hair - Coral
Eyes - Coral

Starfish Sims | Hyland Legacy
Random Legacy - Gen 1
Mad Poster
#146 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:17 PM
Cool sim Sophieridley! :-) I love her outfit too, very colour coordinated!
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:20 PM
Ahha thanks

So far shes boyfriend and girlfriend with the Vandburgs son (in Hidden Springs)
But I'm tring to make her cheat on him with someone :P

Starfish Sims | Hyland Legacy
Random Legacy - Gen 1
Space Pony
#148 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:26 AM
Brandon had a stroke of bad luck. His first live in girl produced 6 children and there seemed to be a pattern with the twins: one would have the hair and the other the eyes. The second live in had 6, same thing no heir. Third produced the heir on the first go, a bouncy baby girl named Cordelia.

She'll be aging up in a day and thus begins her looking for potential mates at school.

Currently having a strange glitch in my game. The youngest of the first live in girl haven't aged from toddlers yet.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#149 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 9:00 PM Last edited by LibraSEL : 13th Feb 2012 at 11:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
It can be very annoying indeed! I know that cheats aren't technically allowed, but quite a lot of people do move out the youngsters early on if they aren't heirs. I don't tend to do that myself, though I will be doing so this time as they'll be leaving with their Mum - and moving in with her husband, in fact - she has been estranged from him whilst she had babies with my founder but as she's about to become an elder I need to get rid of her...! :-D

So yeah, if you really want the space you could consider moving out the husband with the children, I suppose, and finding her a new partner? I know that that doesn't suit the way that some people like to play though! How old is the oldest child?

At that time, the oldest was a teenager, with 5 days until she was an adult. The mother (one with the special genes) was 4 days from becoming an elder. I had the dad quit his job and start making potions like crazy. He was able to produce the Young Again potion just in time. They drank it, the oldest aged up into an adult, and the parents moved out. (all of the children were at a boarding school) They then had triplets. Finally! Success! One girl, two boys. The girl has the required genetics, thankfully.

So in order, the children were:
Alyssa - had the eyes
Brianna - had the hair
Chelsie - nada
Danae - Nope
Emilie - Nuh-uh
Flynn - had the hair, but mysteriously disappeared as a toddler
Giselle - HEIR
Heath - neither
Ivan - has his momma's eyes

The eldest was a single child, as was the disappearing toddler. The last three were triplets, and the other four were two sets of twins. Yay fertility treatment! Now to get Giselle worked up to that. Oh, and her 'beau' will be her imaginary friend. I dyed his hair to brown so it's easier for me to tell if it's an heir or not.

*Edit
Welp. The dad had a midlife crisis and divorced Sheree. Not before getting her pregnant again, though. Another set of triplets, two girls and a boy this time. (Jenelle, Kayla and Luke)
Test Subject
#150 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:37 PM
Default Omg
My first generation girl (Macey Ace) had pinkish red hair with red eyes. Awesome...love this challenge...and so the babies started...by the time i got to baby 15 i about lost hope...but than another 15 later...I was good to go!!! i about had a party when that boy was born!! His name was Baumer Ace (Notice i went through the alphabet for my names and this was the second go round) Lol. So my neighborhood is over populated by Ace children and I am trying to create the third generation PERFECT GENETIC CHILD...on child 5, and so far...NO LUCK! LOVE IT.
Page 6 of 46