Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#476 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 2:30 AM
Yes I did thank you!!!!! One more person needs to jump in, or I might just do it off the 3 actually lol.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#477 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 9:20 AM
Did you get my Scores?

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
#478 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 7:50 PM
Who didn't turn their scores in? I did (:

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#479 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 8:18 PM
Sorry people, I been trying to get so much stuff sorted and forgot about someones scores my bad!! Will be in today!!!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#480 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 11:27 PM Last edited by kaylarox : 21st Oct 2010 at 11:41 PM.
Default Final Results
First of all...
I would like to thank everyone who has entered this competition, even those of you who pulled out. You have all done such a great job.

And our Judges Lifeslover and LipGlossChaos. You two done such a great job judging. We couldn't have done this without you!!!

The Emergancy judges too, to being there to support us when needed!!!

Last of all to lil'B who made this whole contest and making the bonus rounds!!!! *love*

Now for the final scores.....

Through out this contest, you have proven to wow us all with your talent - this win was a no brainer!!! Congratulations!!

: Athena Liu Mei Hua by SIMS GOD
Creativity 70/80 18 Average
Unique 29/40 7 Average
beauty 34/40 8 Average
adherence 38/40 10 Average
Total 171/200
Bonus Round 10+15+15 -211
Comments
-Ah, Final Fantasy X- one of my favorite games. In reality, though, I don't think it's all that fantasy minded. It doesn't feel like she is Yuna, it feels like she's playing as Yuna, like a cos-play, not a fantasy creature.
-I absolutely adored your sim right from the very beginining! Another beautiful entry however the blonde hair and black eyebrows not sure whether that goes or not Ahaaa!
-This is absolutly amazing, just like everything you have done in this contest. It has been a great journey!!
-Wow! A fantastic job on both entries. Your backgrounds are absolutely fantastic, your poses are interesting to look at, and your model is gorgeous.

Competition total: 734

You also have been an awesome competitor right through this contest. *love*

: Argariss Maugá by falloutchild
Creativity 58/80 14.5 Average
Unique 29/40 7 Average
beauty 30/40 7.5 Average
Total 155/200
Bonus - 10+15 180
Total
Comments
-I don't really get what she's supposed to be. The Angel, yeah, okay, I get that, but I don't get the other one: or rather, I don't think you pulled it off.
-Awwwww! She is so adorable whether that was what your were aiming for or not. Another gorgeous contribution to the contest! I'm disliking the hair but never mind, still FAB.
-She is another one close to my heart *love* Amazing job!!
-Your free shots are excellent. I was a bit disappointed with the head and body shots- you could have been more creative. But good job!

Competition total: 705

You my friend, have come such a long way from the first too rounds!!! I had to give you a little award for most improved, just for the fact that in the end you really come out of your shell and produced the most amazing pictures!!!!

: Xi Mei Walker by vhanster
Creativity 66/80 16.5 Average
Unique 22/40 7 Average
beauty 23/40 7 Average
adherence 28/40 10 Average
Total 139/200
Bonus - 10 + 15 - 164
Comments
-She's very intricately done, although I think part of you was relying on the photoshoping for your ethereal/fantasy quality, instead of your Sim.
-Nice entry however the amount of facial decoration was a bit much for me it was distracting from her gorgeous face!
-I love what you have done with her, and I can tell the difference between the photoshopping and the actual sim herself. Great Job.
-Your submission was mysterious and strangely beautiful, as always. Your clothing choices were fantastic.
Bonus: A little boring on the head and profile shots, but your frees were great.

Competition total: 639

Even though you have the lowest score, you have been constantly given us the most amazing pictures. The talent is most certainly there, and hopefully our comments have shown you what you can do better to achieve!!! *muah*

: Alexandra Olsen by malfoya
Creativity 64/80 16 Average
Unique 34/40 8 Average
beauty 29/40 7 Average
Total 165/200
Bonus -
Comments
-I don't really think the settings go along with your creature.
-WOW! Your sim has changed so much and definitely for the good she looks so elegant and beautiful even though she was a snake monster Ahaa! I'm not a big fan of the fire outfit but all in all my favourite out of your rounds so far!
- I love how you tried to do something different, that no one else would have thought of. Yes it is strange, but that makes it that much better.
-Your submission was freakish, twisted, and strange- perfect for the fantasy round! Your creativity is endless and your shots are well placed. Excellent job in the whole contest!

Competition total: 617

And I would just like to take this time to thank each and every one of you, who participated, who judged and who just followed in general!!!

xx *muah*

Inventor
#481 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 1:51 AM
Quote:
I don't really think the settings go along with your creature

Usually I'm not a bitch about these things, but when this is the only comment I get from one judge I'm starting to wonder..
The snake is in a jungle/desert-area. The fire-spidergirl is in a underground grave.. Most people tend to place spiders (or devils) in this kind of place..

Grats SIMSGOD, I thought from early on you would do great You are amazing at details, and it seems to me that you rather use CC than photoshop for most pictures? That's nice ^^

.. it's been a nice contest, with so many enjoyable people to talk with. Now it's back to the real business. Our teacher told us how much we are able to earn as graphic designers today, so I definately gonna focus on school! :D:D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#482 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 2:12 AM
Yay well done!!! And your awesome sim creating???

Lab Assistant
#483 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 4:05 AM
WOW...Thank you so much Kaylarox and all the judges : Lifeslover, LipGlossChaos, lil'B.

I'm honored to be part of this contest. ^ ^

all of the contestants have been doing great with their entries.

Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Grats SIMSGOD, I thought from early on you would do great You are amazing at details, and it seems to me that you rather use CC than photoshop for most pictures? That's nice ^^

thank you malfoya. Yes you are right....I rather use cc than photoshop since my photoshop skills are limited

There are four things that you could never get them back :
1. A stone...after it's thrown
2. Words...after they're spoken
3. Chance...after it's passed
4. Time...after it's gone
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#484 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 6:14 AM
I just realized my posters don't look that awesome lol.

Lab Assistant
#485 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 7:09 AM
oh your posted looked great kaylarox no need to worry

I liked it! Thx ^ ^

Lab Assistant
#486 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 7:28 AM
WOW thanks guys!!!!!!
congratz SIMS GOD, I think we all had a 'lil hunch that you'd win 'cause your just so freaking awesome!
anyways thanks for the competiton i had so much fun and i love the posters! I can't belive i came second, i'm really happy.
welldone everyone, i hope to see you all again someday :D

xx Fallout

.::I'm just a Korean girl who loves simming and being in her own world::.

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Theorist
#487 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 8:49 AM
Congrats, Sims_God!!!! Your submissions were epic

It's been fun participating in this contest- and I've got a bunch of cool CCs for my game because of this WHOOO!

Oh well, here's another random/bonus commission to celebrate :

Not really related to thec contest, though.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#488 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 9:09 AM
Oooo V your clever I couldnt have pulled any of this off hahaha

Test Subject
#489 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 1:14 AM
Omg I Love You!
Wow, you are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent the last few hours reading all of the posts. I was rooting for Sim God the whole time, lol!
Great job everyone, I wish I had your skills! :D
Lab Assistant
#490 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 9:17 PM
Thanks so Much EVERYONE for participating the contest couldn't have been started AT ALL without you guys

Kaylarox I think the real thanks goes to you however for creating this contest in the first place! I gave you the ideas and YOU brought it to life x Such a Darling

WELL DONE MISS WORLD FAMILY

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#491 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM
Right, so idea's for the next contest

Lab Assistant
#492 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 7:23 PM
Sims 2 Deffinitely! Beauty Hopefully x

I need to enter a decent Sims 2 Beauty Contest

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#493 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 8:11 PM
lol.... We are neglecting sims 3 though lol. but ok I shall do some research and make a new one lol.

Lab Assistant
#494 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 8:45 PM
Good Good <3 After judging this contest I have had loads of inspiration with which to make my picture better and I need an oppertunity to try it out lol

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#495 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 7:15 AM
that would be awesom

P.S the reason sims 3 is neglected is it's lack of awesom-ness for competitons such as this one. Sims 2 has so many more creative options (although Sims 3 has the sliders, patterns and stuff) sims 2 is clearer and so much easier to work with. I have both the games and i much prefer sims 2 allround, i just like everything about it (its the only game i get adicted to). Sims 3 just lacks things for me... i kinda hate what the sims look like sims 2 looks so much realer lol. anyway i'll shut up now >:D

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#496 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 7:46 AM
Yes! lol shut your pie hole!!!

Lab Assistant
#497 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:42 AM
lol pie :D

i meant no offence Kayla! *hugs*

i think i'm gonna hide under my bed now >.<

Test Subject
#498 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 11:20 PM
I totally saved up my money a while back to get the sims 3! It was so exciting, finally bringing it home! Then I stuck it in my computer, and it was like,
"Heheh, no man, your computer isn't good enough for my shading. HA!"
It was sad-making.

Also, guess who's back?! :D
It's a little late to be back, but hey. Ha.

Another competition would be fun!!!
Maybe even, like... a Sim story competition...

i'm not cool i'm ❅❅❅☾₱ale✝łce✝₲runge☽❅❅❅
Theorist
#499 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:08 AM
A Sim 3 contest would be great. It's probably neglected because a lot of people thinks that Sims in TS3 don't look as good as TS2- especially due to the lack of CC. Probably the same reason why I've never seen a male Sim contest either (because male Body Shop CC is MUCH less than for females)
Lab Assistant
#500 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:04 PM
oh Male Modelling Contest would be fun new challenge!

Page 20 of 22