Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#451 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:14 AM
No more bonus rounds! Hehe.. I don't think I have time for it, and I don't want to lose any more pointsIt's enough with one that can't be done..
Advertisement
Theorist
#452 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaylarox
IAnd Thank you Vhanster, you have done such an amazing job

Thanks, but then again, so have everyone else.

@Malfoya: same here. Don't want to lose points for not doing the bonus round, but don't want to lose too much sleep to work on it
(Since I only have time to do it late at night)
Inventor
#453 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 12:02 PM
For me the competition is now over. I'm glad that I finished almost every round It just said "stop" right before the last bonus round. My whole creativity collapsed, and I had to focus the little I had left on my school project. Guess I didn't know how much time a sim contest can actually take. There's so much planning just for a photo.. and then you need to download the stuff you need aswell. It's been incredibly fun though, and it has been a pleasure to see everyone's work each round. I've always been looking forward to what the other contestants has made as much as seeing the scores^^ Good luck to everyone!
Lab Assistant
#454 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 3:43 PM
Ok I won't do a bonus round I don't want to keep anyone from their sleep

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 7:41 AM
i may not be around for a little while as my mom took my laptop for a week... im using my school one right now but 'l try to keep in touch. damm i'm having a reall s*** day/week

.::I'm just a Korean girl who loves simming and being in her own world::.

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Theorist
#456 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 2:22 PM Last edited by vhanster : 14th Oct 2010 at 2:44 PM.
@falloutchild: did she do so because you spend too much time on it?
Anyways, I can't touch any sims here either since my parents dragged me out of time and won't let me take my laptop with me.
I'm online using my BlackBerry, but the internet is really slow.

(Status: Waiting for the final round scores XD)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#457 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 7:30 PM
lol yes V i am still waiting for the judges scores lol

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#458 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 7:35 PM
OK well I submitted scores for obnus rounds, but since everyone has agreed to just not do it, Kayla can just omit them.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Theorist
#459 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 12:24 AM
@lipglosschaos: I think you misunderstood something. We agreed not to do another bonus round lil'B was planning for one reason or another. That doesn't mean the scores for the Winter Wonderland we've done should be ommitted.
Lab Assistant
#460 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:51 PM
Oh. All right. Then nevermind.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#461 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 9:55 PM
We are judgeing round 4 love lol not 3. If you not up to it, get a EJ to stand in xx

Lab Assistant
#462 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 10:04 AM
are the scores nearly done lol?

I've lived in Korea, America and now Australia, where will my next journey take me?
Theorist
#463 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 12:48 PM
Which reminds me, how long does it takes to score the entries? Not trying to sound rude here, but it seems that it takes almost as long for the judges to get the scores as the contestants would to submit their entries.
Lab Assistant
#464 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 1:33 PM
teehee I agree

Forum Resident
#465 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:51 PM
I'm sorry, I'm probably the one holding everything up. I've just been so busy and sick lately: I haven't had time to really look at the entries and make a decision.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#466 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 7:54 PM
Sometimes it happens!!!! They will be in soon!!! I promise!!!

Theorist
#467 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 12:42 AM
That's okay, actually. I'm in no rush. I just wanted to know the reason for the delay
Lab Assistant
#468 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 1:01 AM
yeah don't rush, as long as everyones ok it's fine

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#469 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 8:11 PM
Judges: can I please have the final scores please. Can you atleast let me know when!!! That would be awesome!!!

Theorist
#470 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 4:30 PM
Hmmm... Things seems pretty dead here now that the contest is over. Might as well post a commission to liven things up (while waiting for final scores/results):

Lab Assistant
#471 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 4:57 PM
Thats pretty Legend x

Kaylarox I think I have pmed you my Scores x Have I???

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Inventor
#472 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 5:02 PM
Vhanster, that is an awsome drawing! I remember those good old days when I could draw myself. Now I just don't have the creativity to spread out of my pen. I mostly use my computer for graphic designs.. I have a dream, or a plan, of drawing myself into a fantasy being. I just need the patience and some inspiration:P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#473 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 8:21 PM
Anyone want to be a judge for the last round? One of my judges seems to have pulled out

Forum Resident
#474 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 9:41 PM
Did you get my scores, kayla?

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#475 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 11:35 PM
lovely drawing vhanster! I love art and I'm studding to be a graphic artist at school but like malfoya i use my computer and photoshop these days. keep up the good work

Page 19 of 22