Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#826 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:41 PM
Default The Finale ... Results
:howdy: I'd just like to say that i think you all did very good and pulled out some really fantastic picture during this contest. This was a special cycle of MOTY because not only was it the first unisex MOTY, but it is also the final cycle run at S2C . I would like to add that it has been a great 4 seasons of MOTY and i hope you will join us for cycle 5 at Sims 2 Supernova (check siggy).

Okay ladies and gent lets get on with the results.
Again this round ... it was close in scores, and you all came very close to taking the MOTY winners position. As much as i would like to give you all the title, the results are as follows.

TASK ONE FAVOURITE - DANA

TASK TWO FAVOURITE - NIKA

TASK THREE FAVOURITE - CADASSI

NOW THE RESULTS YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

♥ IN FIFTH PLACE WE HAVE ♥

♥ ~ LOLA RAMIREZ~ ♥

Your score was 91.5

Nicely done with your pose. I think you had it almost perfect. For your final I think you fell short of good this time round. Your first picture was a little plain and I wished you did more with the background instead of it being plain. While the pose is great, i noticed that the feet look a little strange. There was a nice touch with your shadowing but other than that it was just ok. Your second picture had the same kind of feeling to it. It was like you just didnt get there. The background doesnt even jump out at me and catch my eyee, it just seems a little underdone. The pose is nice but Lola's arm is a little out of whack. I think there is so much you could have done with this picture to make it so much better than it was. Your banner was simple and bold and not too bad. But again the same as before... the banner is the most important picture of the round because it's that banner that everyone will see next cycle. This is the banner that will usually draw contestants and interest. To me its not really interesting... Overall not bad. I think you have done pretty well and you have had your good rounds and your bad ones, goodluck Romy.

OVERALL FAVE PICTURE FROM JUDGES

Task 1 is gorgeous, and I especially like the background you placed Lola on, making her look very sexy and sensual. Also, the pose was done really well, I would liked to have seen some shoes on her perhaps and her waist and stomach look slightly stretched. Wow I adore Lola's skintone in task 2 and she looks stunning. I love the 'damp' look of her outfit and her facial expression is just gorgeous! Minor issues with her legs as they are slightly long and stretched. I like your banner, however maybe you could have used more pictures on it.

♥ IN FOURTH PLACE WE HAVE ♥

♥ ~ CAT BERGERON ~ ♥

Your score was 103.5

Very good job with the pose! OOooOO and I love the way that you made his interacting with something. I actually didn't see that coming when I noticed the pose you chose for your picture. I understand this pose was likely difficult, hence the smudging around the mid section. Also he seems very dark in the sunlight in some areas. But the over all picture was good! The second picture was smokin'. Cat, water, hot car ... it all goes togetehr very well. He makes washing a car look so cool and so sexy and there was nothing i could really pick on because it was a very made picture. If anything i would have went for an outside in game background or something would have looked really awesome! Your banner was nice, but i found it to be really big! Though he does look cute and angelic the wings were really smudgy and the top of his left hand was a little blurred. Nice banner ... free. Overall you have been consistently awesome. Your pictures 9/10 are really well done and have so much character and beauty. Outstanding effort!

First off Cat looks very sexy in task 1 and gorgeous background you chose! However, I can understand how difficult it is to recreate poses, but the pose isn't quite correct. His feet are touching the floor instead of his knees as in the original pose, and I would also like to have seen Cat looking at the camera. Wow I'm swooning again over Cat in task 2, he's so sexy and looks very cool and casual in it. Love the set up of the shot and the background is lovely and really exaggerates the picture. Finally your banner really made me laugh as Cat is such a sexy man and he is trying to look very innocent in the banner picture! The writing you chose is gorgeous and the sky background is perfect! Gorgeous and fantastic entry as always!

♥ IN THIRD PLACE WE HAVE ♥

♥ ~ CADASSI HANUMTA ~ ♥

Your score was 105.4

Oh my goodness! Your task one was excellent. You get the pose absultley spot on! Only one little thing I would like to add… I know you have the potential pull off something harder and I would hve loved to see you pulll out a more difficult pose. Okay on with the good things, its beautifully proportioned and it does look in black and white (so that was good judgement by you) The background didn't exactly scream at me. I think you could have done a better job with the background to make it reall stand out. As far as task 2 goes i notcied you learnt the way of the shadows!!! Great job. The pose was good and the overall picture was nicely done. The only think i notcied that seemed a little off was the car. It seemed to be very slim (squashed looking) Other than that it was quite good. As for your banner. I agree with you, the lighting and emotion in the picture is great. She looks almsot a little sad but sexy at the same time. Over all through out this contest your pictures ahve been great, and you completely deserved you place in teh final 5. Great job Cinamin.

First off, I adore the set up of your task 1 and the lighting. The photoshopped task is great, but the arms and legs are a bit off from the picture. Only small things though, and overall task 1 is gorgeous. Task 2 is fantastic and beautiful, I really love it and Cadassi looks stunning! Completely incredible! The banner also is equally beautiful and I love the lighting. Her face looks slightly stretched however, but really gorgeous.

♥ IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE ♥

♥ ~ NIKA SKYE ~ ♥

Your score was 106.1

Oh wow you really got the pose together really well. I can tell someone is already in the spirit of christmas! The pose was greally good and Nika looks very sexy… The outfit was a great choice for the background you chose. The background was very crisp and nicely picked. The only thing i didn't like about it was the placement of the Chrsitmas hat. It looks a little off and not quite on her head. The texture of it kind of kills the overall picture as a whole. Also one other very tiny thing is the hair fraying, often when hairfraying hair can lose their texture and look all smooth. The car wash picture was outstanding, probably my favourite picture from the whole round. The pose is great and very sexy! The male in the picture was a nice touch. The banner was also a job well done, i liked how it reflected your time during MOTY and perhaps you chose all your own favourite pictures. The only thing i could see wrong with it was the text that blends a little with the background. But other than that it's all good. I think you have done well for someone is new to s2c contests, and Nika is one of the prettiest sims ive seen in a long time. Nice job Ash!

Wow you did really well with your photoshopping task! Nika looks absolutely gorgeous, only minor thing would be the edges of her right arm and right leg that is slightly sharp and harsh. Love the underwear you chose, and especially the background - very Christmasy, very lovely! Again, Nika is stunning in task 2, and the expression on her face made me laugh! It's great that you paid so close attention even to the small details like that! Your banner is beautiful and I like that you used previous tasks from MOTY. Gorgeous entry.

♥ WHICH MEANS OUR MODEL OF THE YEAR IS ♥

:baloons: ♥ ~ DANA DAWSON ~ ♥ :baloons:

your score was 110.7

The pose turned out really really good! I think your pose was likely one of the hardest to pull off and the fact that it's almost perfect is great. The only thing I will point out is that the left shoulder is a little wobbly. I'm not sure whether it was just difficult to cut out or not but it's the only thing i could pick out wrong with the pose. The background was nice though i am sure you could have done so much with the lighting in this picture. There is shadow lines on the wall and it would have been a great effect to see some light and shade on the sims. Your car ad was great too, nice background choice and Dana is looking very sexy! One thing i do notice is Dana's ever changing hair colour from black to blonde. Also the leg closes to the camera was a little skinnier than the other. But other than that little detail the overall picture was nicely done. The banner was very cute with some nice poses and some great feautres. Overall i think you have done well. You have had a few ups and downs where you have done well and then not so well ... but still you have proved to be outstanding with the professionalism of your work! Nice job puss.

Although the pose is backwards from the one given, I just have to stay it is completely stunning! This has to be one of the best copied poses and one of the best photoshopped poses I've ever seen - congrats! Also adore the background and interesting that you used another model in the picture. Beautiful task 2 also and Dana looks equally as beautiful, and it's great that you changed her hair colour for it! I would have liked to seen her looking at the camera but gorgeous pose and lovely facial expression. Aww I really love your banner! Fantastic idea with the ribbon and Dana's poses are gorgeous!

CONGRATULATIONS DANA FOR PLACING FIRST AND WELL DONE TO ALL OUR OTHER WINNERS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL THE JUDGES AND EVERYONE WHO ARE PARTICIPATED IN THE FINAL CYCLE OF MOTY HOSTED AT S2C ... HOPE YOU WILL BE ROUND FOR CYCLE 6 AT SUPERNOVA
Advertisement
#827 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:54 PM
Congrats Pussycat, your entries were absolutely stunning! Well-deserved.

Congrats to Ashk for second, I loved all your entries as well.

And congrats to Cin! *hugs* You already know I'm a big fan lol.

Fabulous, everyone

Awesome contest, yet again Joanne! I can't wait for Cycle 5

cheers all
#828 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:58 PM
I won...? Wow!!
I hadn't expected that! Thank you judges for the great comments and for voting Dana as winner!
Joanne this was a great cycle of MOTY and I will surely be back for the next cycle!
Congratulations to the rest of the girls and the guy! You were all great!

Thank you !
#829 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:09 PM
Hat's off to all of you for doing such wonderful jobs! It was fun to watch and very difficult to judge...but sooo worth it!!!!! Congrat's Dana Dawson (pussycat)!
#830 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 3:40 PM
congrats pussycat you deserved it your pics were wwwoooowww
Scholar
#831 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 4:22 PM
I moved up a spot from last cycle YEAH BABY YEAH!! [/austin powers]

Huge congrats to pussycat, your pictures were amazing, well deserved win my friend!!
Congrats Ash K!! I told you during PGP that you're going to be winning these things VERY VERY SOON! Your skill is out of this world! *squeezes free* See you in Cycle Five girlfriend!! Cat totally wants me

Joanne another amazing cycle, thank you for everything and YES!! Thanks to the Fantastic FREE and Jubilant Jonesi for the wonderful links to tutorials I HAVE LEARNED SHADOWS!! *faints*

LOL Thanks so much judges for 3rd place, I couldnt have asked for better!

*tosses confetti on pussycat, squeezes Destin, skips out of thread*
#832 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 7:32 PM
CONGRATS ALLI!!!!!! Great cycle everyone - the most fun I've had in a sim contest in a LONG time. See you on the flipside! :D
Scholar
#833 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:01 PM
Aww, I got a mention in Cin's speech! *blushes*

Congrats guys...especially to Pussycat for winning and to all the finalists for actually getting to the final, summat I've yet to accomplish!

Great cycle Joanne, looking forward to the 5th! x
#834 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 10:27 PM
Frequent lurker speaking! :lurk:

Congratulations to all of the finalists and to Alli for her outstanding performance during the contest and her well-deserved win :D

Also, congrats Joanne for another superbly hosted season of MOTY
Theorist
#835 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 10:30 PM
Congrats Alli for your win. You did well throughout the contest.
Congrats to all finalists too. You were amazing.

Great and amazing cycle Joanne.
Scholar
#836 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 10:50 PM
Congratulations Pussycat, your pictures were fantastic every round. Well deserved :D
Original Poster
#837 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 10:55 PM
Thankyou guys ....
#838 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 12:25 AM
Congrats Pussycat for winning, and grats to everyone else that placed! I'm honestly surprised that I placed second, everyone did amazing! Good job hosting the contest, Joanne, can't wait to join the next cycle :D
#839 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:36 AM
Thank you guys!
#840 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:53 AM
Congratulations Puss for winning! You banner was my favorite, btw. I'm so glad it will be the banner of next MOTY. And congrats Ash, Cin, Freelancer and Romyhorse! You all did superb job guys!
#841 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 6:41 AM
Pussycat congrats on wining 1st place your picture were brillant.
Ash k congrats too on wining 2nd place your picture were awesome.
Cinamun congrats too on winning 3rd place your picture were Fabulas.

And Congrats to everyone.

Joanne great cycle.Hope u continue your contest in Sims2Supernova.:D
Original Poster
#842 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:14 AM
of course i will cycle 5 will be in about 1 month :D

Page 34 of 34