Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
Default America's Ultimate Model Cycle 10 "Editorial Idol" FINAL ROUND

America’s Ultimate Model is a competition for male and female adult Models . AUM accepts all types of models. Plus Size, Skinny, High Fashion, Runway, just any normal adult Model. In this competition not only will you model but you will model like you never have model before. This competition is for the Ultimate Model. Give Your All!

This competition will only take 20 Models, then they will split up into 2 teams of 10. It’s important that if you enter this contest you must be on regular if not your model will be disqualified, and it could hurt your team. Even though it starts off as a team, it will only be 1 Ultimate Model Winner. The Ultimate Model will get the Ultimate Prize. Each member on the team will battle it out with the other group of models. After each round your team could walk away with a nice prize!

-Example, 1 model from each team will have the same thing to do. Like Advertise A black outfit, or a Marine AD things like that, out of the 2 models only one will win that round, so the Team with the most wins, will win that round. But 2 members from each team will be going home but the model with the highest score from that round will be free from going home the next round.

Their will be a Team Leader for each team, they are in charge of making sure their group members get their pictures in. =). I will pick the Team Leader REMEBER IF YOU ENTER THIS CONTEST YOU MUST KNOW SOME PHOTOSHOP =) Get ready for more shocks!

Host
“Apple Cage”

Apple Cage has been every where in the modeling world! She is now known as a Super Model! Not only Super, But One of the Ultimate Models known. She has been in over eight modeling contests, hosted 3 and was in a reality game show called Sim Brother. Now a single mother of two teenage kids, Apple is now starting a new life! She is now announcing this will be her last cycle hosting AUM. Apple has been hosting AUM since its 4 cycle and is ready for new things she says. Apple will also be hosting a new modeling contest called The Magazine at Eternity Modeling Agency, and coming out with a new reality TV show called “The Life Of Apple Cage” The show will follow Apple around in the world. Apple is happy to have hosted such a successful contest and plans to start a talk show soon! Apple is retiring from AUM but she plans to hand down her crown to the new fresh model Freda Jones to be the new host of AUM.

Application Models
1. Isabella Cortez - TanyaAnnB1971
2. Minareiyo Sangare - Simdealist
3. Princess Evans - waynesim
4. Destiny Raye - shelbnumber1
5. Emily Francis - funheart00
6. Cadassi Hanumta - Cinamun
7. Bianca James - ShortyBoo
8. Tylicia Anderson - ShortyBoo
9. Estelle Vierra - p$ycho$immer
10. Chiyoe “Chi Chi” Onigui - simmingurl06
11. Alexia Mendez - Dreea
12. Cilla Reyes - SpoiledxxAngel
13. Nikol Sandus - havaianascookie
14. Sasha Burks - fransica
15. Neema Moraveji - odettem
16. Jazz Fiorne - joanne_8121
17. Josephine Milton - LailaJohanna
18. Rosa-Lillie Avon - Jasmin
19. Britta Marks - Connectzeedots
20. Aja Terry - pors
21. Summer Daniels - fadedt0uch
22. Kailani Martin - punkd20
23. Addison Hayes - readysetgo88
24. Cassidy Suducii - cassieandra
25. Laci Vessario - pors
26. Emerahl Ruben - TRIriana
27. Victoria Kniles - waynesim
28. Kristin Radott - sims2fanatic
29. Geraldine Stone - fallfromgrace2006
30. Elsie Under-Waage - NayanRose
31. Roslyn Soliere - readysetgo88
32. Jenny Webster - Hamsterball
33. Lucinda Harrison - choppin_broccoli
34. Alienor Lei - xlightxdarknessx
35. Evangeline Burton - QueenSpunki
36. Artemesia Rutan - Freelancer
37. Latifah Hussin - haroz
38. Fernanda Monteiro - KimKamKim
39. Aszanue Bouvia - fransica
40. Mollie-Sue Ryan - sims2fanatic
41. Sophia White - havaianascookie

Rules for Application Round
-You can apply only up to 2 models:
-All must be Adults:
-Can be Female or Male:
-This is a Competition
-Be Creative:

Application Round Needs

-Model First & Last Name:
-What makes you the Ultimate Model?
-Short Bio:
-Head Shot (Professional)
-Face Shot (Professional, No Make Up, Black and White Photo)
-Full Body Shot (Professional)

Prize-
- Donation Packs from Liana Sims 2
Donation Pack 8
Donation Pack 7
Donation Pack 11
Donation Pack 12
- 5 Sepia Baby Doll Dresses
- Signed with Eternity Modeling Agency
- Gets August EMA logo!
- A Spread in TOP MODEL MAGAZINE

Many More To Come!

Judges: If you would like to judge please send me an PM. Only judges that have competed in other contests are has judged before.
1. Noir
2. LilacBaby
3. CatWalk
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:09 AM
Approved 7.5.07
Ends 8.5.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:24 AM
AUM IS BACK!

Okay everyone! Send in your applications! Cant wait to see who will be in Cycle 10!!!!

Because i didnt save the AUM History i lost their logo photos and i had to search hard on my computer for the ones i did save.. but its two i dont have! and even i forgot cycle 4 winner! i remember the face and everything! and ill remember the user too if i see it! but it was our first black winner! and she had black hair but i just cant get a name! if anyone remember are if the user is still active because i know they was gone for a while... but that cycle 4 name was housewives vs top models...

AUM HISTORY
http://i14.tinypic.com/66omird.png

AUM CYCLE 10 WINNER?

Cycle 9 WINNER! Russell Louis - Urbanique
http://i19.tinypic.com/6fsca3b.jpg

Cycle 8 WINNER! Chanel Iman - PinStruck
http://i18.tinypic.com/61lpg8n.jpg

Cycle 7 WINNER! Naeve Lanty - Essa
http://i9.tinypic.com/68mrwo7.jpg

Cycle 6 WINNER! Aviv Tuaileva - urbnDAME
http://i17.tinypic.com/61tgwib.jpg

Cycle 5 WINNER! Marceline Soileau - Charmaine06
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i...9/AUMCycle5.jpg

Cycle 4 WINNER! Esmerlda Aducci - CareBear
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/22...alposter0bq.jpg[

Cycle 3 WINNER! Aimee Daumier – ihavenoteeth
http://i1.tinypic.com/zo9jyr.jpg

Cycle 2 WINNER! Nicola Davids ........Hil_Luv
http://tinypic.com/ibxdu0.png

Cycle 1 WINNER! Emma Grant .........Judithcat
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/ff1md4.jpg
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:11 AM
I'm curious about this contest but I'm not real confident. I guess you don't know if you don't try so I might join.
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:08 AM
oh yay ... it comes around again! i'll be entering!
#6 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:39 PM
what's the difference between head shot and face shot? and what do you mean when you say Head shot (professional)? just wondering. =)
#7 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:49 PM
Ooo! I am so entering I just made a sim for it, so I'll post my application in about 2 hours or so :D
Yay! :P
#8 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:57 PM
Oh! This looks like loads of fun! Killer host. She's gorgeous Anyways, I'll have my entry soon. I just made two sims.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
Princess................Coming soon

I been waitin on this one so i can lose like i always do lol
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
Cadassi has been sitting on her couch watching reruns of the weather channel since MNFS Cycle 4.. she needs something to do :D
#11 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:15 PM
I'll be watching this!
#12 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:16 PM
wayne, princess is soooooooo beautiful :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne_8121
wayne, princess is soooooooo beautiful :D

Thanks! I hope i do a good enough app to get her through to rd1 atleast. :einstein
#14 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:20 PM
Yeah!
She's amazing ... plus she has a models name :P
#15 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:22 PM
i thin head shot and face shot are similar emaone

headshot (head and shoulders)
face shot (face only) i think ... thats what i did last cycle so i assume its like that
#16 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:27 PM
Default Isabella Cortez - Application
Name: Isabella Cortez
Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
What makes you the Ultimate Model: I'm extremely versatile and always work hard to make sure that the best shot is achieved in the fewest takes - no-one likes to have their time wasted
Short Bio: I work as a Paramedic in my home town Barcelona, although my parents are living in Australia (I don't have any brothers or sisters). I've always loved old black and white movies, and my friends say that I've got a classic Hollywood star's face, so they sort of talked me into trying for a modelling career. I'd also like to encourage more women to enter the medical profession, and this seems like a good way of getting the message out. When I'm not working I enjoy taking my dog Mina for nice long walks in the sunshine, gardening, reading and cooking.

Headshot

Black and white, no make-up (it's a Glance skintone)

Body shot

Wayne: Princess is gorgeous :bow2:
#17 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:31 PM
Tanya, you have to post at least on picture with your entry, or the mods will delete your post... their getting pretty hard on that now... anyhow, can't wait to see her!
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:35 PM
I missed your post funheart - it sort of crossed in the post with my edit Thanks for letting me know though, as I haven't entered any contests on here for ages!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:10 PM
Default Minareiyo Sangare[Application] Status[Complete]
Wowie!!! I love watching this contest! Hopefully I'll be able to actually participate in it this time.... (second time's the charm?)

Model First & Last Name: Minareiyo Sangare
Birth Place: Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
What makes you the Ultimate Model? I'm not afraid to try new things and I'm very versatile. Good things to work with.
Short Bio: Born to a Japanese mother and a French-Malian father (deceased), Minareiyo (also known as Rei) has always been the "odd one out" among her classmates. But that did not stop her from succeeding in school and expressing herself artistically and musically. Fukuoka has a huge music scene and Rei has appeared in a few music videos by famous J-Pop artists. Most recently she has started modeling and hopes that it will develop into a huge career one day.

Head Shot

B/W Face Shot

Full Body Shot

Might change this one later...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:15 PM
Can our sim be in another competition?
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:36 PM
-Model First & Last Name: Princess Evans
-Birth Place: Born in New Mexico but raised in New York,NY
-What makes you the Ultimate Model? Because i have a nice a**. Lol just playing. I think i have a wonderful personality and i can take a great photo.
-Short Bio: I was born in New Mexico on Aug.,10th 1986 to my mother, Serenity Porter and father Troy Evans. When i was born, my dad just teared up and he told my mom "look at our princess". and they decided to name me Princess at that moment. Growing up alot of girls didn't like me because of my name and the compliments i would get because of my name. So i really didn't have alot of female friends. Now i'm older and the same stuff is going on but i ain't worried tho. I discovered modeling when i was 13 when i done a shoe ad for Payless. That was fun. Now i'm here years later tryin to make it in the modeling world
-Head Shot (Professional)

-Face Shot (Professional, No Make Up, Black and White Photo)

-Full Body Shot (Professional)
#22 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:50 PM
wow! She's still stunning Wayne :D
Sim.. I love her, shes so unique and gorgeous...
no problem Tanya... shes really pretty, just going in-game now to get some pics of my simmie :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funheart00
wow! She's still stunning Wayne :D

Thanks! I hope u enter................i wanna see your girl.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
Default Application- Destiny Raye
- Note- if our sim can't be in a contest already, i'll delete

model name: Destiny Raye
birthplace: New york city, new york
what makes you the ultimite model? I'm the ultimite model because I am very flexible and ready for any challenge.
Short Bio: Living in the big city, I see many stars making it big. Always so close to the runways but never on the runway. I've dreamed of making it big. I've only been on my own for a couple of years and only small modeling jobs. I'm hoping for my big break soon.

Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:06 PM
OMG! wow! this is getting off to a good start! i did end up finding who won cycle 4! they pm me and by looking at their name i remember everything! it was Ms. Esmerlda Aducci!

WOW! So many nice models so far! I cant wait to see the others! yall im telling you this cycle is gonna be soooo much fun! like the rounds are very creative....

Im at work on my laptop sooo if anyone else have questions please do ask! But i see many others that been in this contest before knows everything soo im sure they dont mind helping as you can tell!

Page 1 of 32