Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:33 AM
Default America's Next Top Model Cycle-WINNER ANNOUNCED....Come in & CONGRAT the finalists!!

"Do You Want To Be On Top???" asks cycle 2 winner Antonella (featured in the banner)

Do you have little to no experience modeling? Interested in working with top international modeling agencies and with clients such as Abercrombie and Fitch, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Armani, Versace and more? If the answer is yes, and you are a female between the ages of 18-27: of diverse backgrounds, shape and size, you are eligible to apply. Applicants must answer the application questions and have three required photos to these auditions.
Please provide the following information about your sim:

Name:
Why do you believe you could be the next top model?

Require photos:
• 1 Head Shot with natural make-up plain background
• 1 Glamour Head Shot with colorful make-up and accessories
• 1 Body Shot

Rules
• Only Adult or Young Adult Female between the ages of 18-27 can apply
• Rounds will be 4-5 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks). Judging 1 day.
• Photoshopping can be done on poses…there can be no altering of the actual Sims…i.e.: no simmerizing. Everything on the Sims must be maxis/custom content unless specified.
• Photoshopping is allowed and sometimes maybe necessary.
• Any size Sims is welcome – The next top model could be thin, plus sized, or anything in between.
• Can enter up to 2 Sims, but only one will make it into the final 13.
• Do not submit downloaded Sims to the contest, they have to be your own creations
• Please refer to this link for the forum’s contest and contestant rules http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=28741

The following rules are most important for you to be considered for the each round!
• Make sure that you submit pictures for each round, if you can not submit them in the time frame outlined, send jaela a PM, before the deadline, with an explanation. No deadline extensions will be given unless you have a really good reason (i.e.: pc/game issues, family emergency). If an extension is given it will be only for a few extra hours, no extra days will be handed out. We are being hard on this out of fairness to the other contestants who have made an effort to be on time, we know that emergencies come up and you will not be penalized for those. If you feel that you will not have the time to devote to this and meet the deadlines then you probably are not going to get far in the rounds. Anyone not submitting pictures in the required timeframe or has not be given an extension will be eliminated.
• Any public whining about a task is concerned unprofessional and something that we frown upon.
• All round tasks/scores will be linked in the first thread.
• Any questions about the contest, please feel free to PM jaela and she will more then happy to help you out.
• Be nice and respectful…finally, have fun and enjoy this experience

Judges:
Judges (will need at least 3-4 judges who will be able to response within a 24 hour period of being pm’ed…please pm jaela if you are interested)
1. MousieBoo
2. beeskibran
3. LilacBaby
Emergency Judges (need 1 emergency judges who is online on a regular basis and can reply to the pm within hours)
1. sakrayami
2. GalacticSimmer94

Judging Criterion
• Emergency judges will be called in if we have not heard from the main judges within 24 hours of pming them.
• Every round each photo will be rated from 1-10—one being the lowest and ten the highest. The judges will be looking at poses, expressions, beauty, and execution of task.
• Each round you will start with zero, (the previous round scores will not be tallied together) After all the points are tallied up, the contestants will be ranked from highest to lowest. The ones with the lowest scores will be eliminated. The number of eliminations per round is dependent on the number of contestants who have submitted their entries on the said round. If you fail to submit one or more of the required pictures, you will be automatically eliminated.

This is very important. The score you get on one round will not affect how you do on the next round. For example, in round one, you got the highest score so you weren’t eliminated. But in round two, you got one of the lowest scores. You will be eliminated. So every round you have to bring it on.

The judges will pick a favorite for each of the tasks for each round. The favorites will be awarded an additional 5 points to their score. Also, the the girl with the highest score each round there will be a special bonus for her which will be revealed during Round 1

Confessionals are going to be a bit different this time around – There are not going to be any.

Prizes

Winner's banner will be displayed in ANTM's Cycle 4 contest.

Lovely Model created and donated by MousieBoo - Thank you MousieBoo, This will be rewarded to the Winner and 2nd Place Winner.

Lovely female model, created by me using the new Ephemera AsianStyle skintone.

This contest will run from 6/19/07 - 7/19/07

Cycle 1 Winner - Daphne
Cycle 2 Winner - Antonella

Application process will run until 6/23/07 midnight.

Each Round will require only 2 pictures so, it should be less stress.

Contestants - FINAL TOP 5

1. Haroz Gabbana (haroz) App Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Final Round
2. Sorscha Holander (joanne 8121) App Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Final Round
3. Elizabeth Valentine (Kahlia) App Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Final Round
4. Nairobi Obama (Cinamun) App Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Final Round
5. Illoana Reetoe (~*Iris*~) App Round 1 Round 2 Round 3

Application Scores and Eliminations Here

Round 1 Assignments Here Counter Here
Round 2 Assignments Here Counter Here
Round 3 Assingments Here Counter Here
Final Round Assignments Here Counter Here
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 10:41 PM
Approved 6.19.07
Ends 7.19.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 11:53 PM
Hi and welcome everyone to cycle 3 of ANTM!!! Please start submitting your gorgeous ladies. I will be adding and changing a few things on the first thread in the next few hours
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:00 AM
Default Aaliyah Jackson's Application
Name: Aaliyah Jackson
Location in USA: Gerogia

Require photos:

• 1 Body Shot
Banned
#5 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:05 AM
i may enter I will just start workking on a sim!
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:09 AM
Welcome to ANTM joe, Aaliyah is beautiful!!

shniveshnive I will be looking forward to seeing your gorgeous girl .
#7 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:30 AM
awwww ... this contest makes me weak at the knees jaela. hehe

so much for my long contest break
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:51 AM
joanne...yay, I do hope that you enter, we have had so much fun the other cycles and I think everyone is going to enjoy this one. I have tried hard to find tasks that are sort of not over done and this cycle I have plan a little new twist to the rounds .
#9 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:16 AM
Hmm...to enter or not to enter...
#10 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:59 AM
tons of fun tyler, i judged first cycle, entered the second cycle ... plan on entering the third!
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:06 AM
All judging positions are filled, waiting for answer about ER judge....I want to thank LilacBaby, MousieBoo and beeskibran for offering their time and expertise...very nice to see new faces with new ideas and views.

Yay joanne...so excited to have you in this cycle!!

yesssss tyler enter you will have a great time and you are so talented and creative will be wonderful to see what you come up with.
Banned
#12 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:15 AM
Default Liyla Raymond App.
Name: Liyla Raymond
Location in USA: Los Angeles, California
Why do you believe you could be the next top model? I have the determination and the hardworking to become the next top model. I will try my hardest but include fun. I bring the photos to life and make them my own, unique and different. I am destined to be America's Next to Model

Glamour:

body
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:16 AM
Default APPLICATION [Haroz Gabbana]
Name: Haroz Gabbana
Location in USA: Los Angeles, California

I have a personality and charisma. Besides, I love to pose in front of the camera
Pictures

• Head Shot with natural make-up plain background

• Glamour Head Shot with colorful make-up and accessories

• Body Shot
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:23 AM
yes! im entering too but first i need to take some pics of my sims. i get back to you asap
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:28 AM
Welcome to Cycle 3 shniveshnive and haroz!! Liyla is gorgeous shniveshnive, beautiful eyes.

MysteryCookie will be looking forward to seeing your model .
Banned
#16 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 2:33 AM
Thanks Jaela!
I added her body .
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:00 AM
i will be entering this one I got a girl about to graduate uni and I think she would be good for this!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:51 AM
Name: Victoria Kniles
Location in USA: Orlando,Fl
Why do you believe you could be the next top model? I think i should be the next top model because My personality is relatable and I have the look to match.

Require photos:

• 1 Body Shot
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:00 AM
Welcome to cycle 3 waynesim, Victoria is gorgeous....those eyes!

shniveshnive, love your body shot

mornindew will be looking forward to see your beautiful girl.

Going to head to bed...will be here later in the morning to answer any questions and update the contestant list. Have a great day/night everyone!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:15 AM
Wow. Everyone has really nice sims so far.
Instructor
#21 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 4:42 AM
Yay, this contest is back! I looooved watching the last cycle but I definitely wasn't good enough to enter then, I hope I am now!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:02 AM
looking good people!

yeah, im glad the contest came back. i judged the last one, and i was just waiting to judge this one!
#23 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM

Name:
Amélie François

Location in USA:
Brooklyn, New York

Fashion is who I am. I live eat and breathe it. Modeling is something I've always wanted to do ever since I was 11 years old. I'm young, and I've got moxy. *giggles* Or I'd like to think so.

Head Shot:

Glamour Shot:

Body Shot:

Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:10 AM
Default Heather Leal - Application
Name: Heather Leal
Location in USA: Chicago
Why do you believe you could be the next top model?:
I am totally top model material plus I have both the beauty and the brains to survive in the modeling industry.

Headshot w/ Natural Makeup

Glamour Headshot

Bodyshot
#25 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:04 AM
Should I enter ?
Bit worried... this contest always attracts all the talent...
But! ... you can expect an application from me later... :D

Page 1 of 24