Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2007 at 10:08 PM
Default Sim Big Brother Season 1 - FINAL JUDGING POSTED

**Note To Mods : Place In Other**

Hey guys welcome to this first season of Sim Big Brother. I’m your host Yani Orec. I will be introducing you to the big brother house and your other potential housemates. This I promise this experience will be tons of fun.

This contest is also based on real Big Brother events and tasks from lat years Australian Edition. Since everyone has a different game and different content, you will not be required to download a Big Brother House. I have supplied pictures on how i want the colour schemes and design of the house to look. So if you are going to pose outside or lounge room try and make the scenery as close to the real thing as possible.

BATHROOM
LOUNGEROOM
DIARYROOM
BEDROOM
KITCHEN
DINING
GYM AREA
BACKYARD/POOL/SPA

Your other option is to download this zip that contains some pictures of an interior i created. Get the file below. On the download page the donwload link is at the bottom of the windoww ith a tiny arrow pointing to it.

BB PICTURES

Or you can look at these clickable pictures, and choose one for the scenery you wish to use. They have also been scaled down to forum size. Find them here.

As you know i cannot run this contest exactly the same and tasks will be a little vague from how the TV show is but it will be fun doing different things that you normally wouldnt do in a contest. There will also be some contestant interaction added to tasks.

Follow Sims 2 Community Forum and contest rules and everything will fine.
No more than 2 Adult Sims per person. Aged between 18 - 30
No fantasy contestants (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc) It is supposed to be based on real life.
All Housemates Must Be Of Your Own Creation.
Photo shopping is allowed, but not required.
No Spamming. Please try not to double post.
Be sure to ad your housemate name when posting your entries.
BE NICE, Any arguing or nastiness towards others will not be tolerated.
No voting alliances, please do not discuss who you will be nominating.

The judging required will be based on votes, not scores, this is sort of a survivor based contest where the housemates eliminate eachother. Like the show you will PM me who you wish to eliminate for 2 points and why and 1 point and why, the eliminations will not be shared with anyone but the judges and myself. Judges will be required to add brief comments on tasks and add 2 elimination points to housemate evictions to say who they would like to see out of the Big Brother house.

1. Me (joanne_8121)
2. Simmersims
3. Poky92
4. SimsArtThat

Emergency Judges

1. tOaStIsLoVe
2. Burning_desire

I thought it would be pointless to give any one a subscription since we all know that most of pay content is free these days. So i decided i would offer my most beautiful sim to date. Azure Radelle. She recently placed second in {sims} Here is a picture of her. To the person who wins her, you can use her for personal use in your game or breeding her with some of you male sims!

I may come up with some other things before contest end.

Round 4

Weekly Task

:cdance: “Looking Back”
:cdance:

Well this week is your final week in the Big Brother house, so lets look back at your time in the house. For this round i will require one major set of pictures. Basically i want it set out as a scrapbook page. I would like to see at least 10 pictures of your time in the house. You can use photos from previous rounds, though it will be great to see new ones too. You can also add random quotes and other fun stuff on them to make them a little more personal. You can do as many scrapbook pages as you wish with any amount of pictures on them (as long as it totals at least 10 once you are finished)They can be a full body, waist up, headshots, and have other housemates in them. You can share your sims or take them from the back, it's up to you. A little photoshopping will be required this round to gather your pictures together. If anyone needs help collaging pictures, feel free to ask me.

SCAPBOOK PAGES LOOK LIKE THIS

"Confessional"
The 8 Big Brother Questions

What was the best thing about your time in the house?

What was the worst thing about your time in the house?

Who was your favourite person in the House?

Who was your least favourite person in the House?

Who was the Funniest Housemate?

Which Housemate had the most annoying habit?

What you missed most whilst in the house?

Who do you think will win if it’s not you?

Evictions are as normal, PM me the eliminations based on who you think is a threat, it can even be someone you dislike, or doing a poor job with their entries. After all there can only be one winner and there's a lot of backstabbing involved. Please don't share your evictions with anyone but me. Your eliminations will declare our winner, so choose carefully. This is the only round where i will use a scoring system that you will be judged on your final efforts.

THIS CONTEST CANNOT EXCEED PAST THE 30th JUNE 2007
YOU WILL HAVE 3 DAYS TO COMPLETE THIS ROUND
29th JUNE 2007 9pm EDT (THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS GIVEN)

Any questions, ask me. Be sure to discuss everything with your partner and be creative. Goodluck guys!

1. Aaliyah Jackson - Application Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4
2. Kristopher Taylor - Application Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4
3. Duncan Reeve - Application Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:11 AM
Approved 5.30.07
Ends 6.30.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:11 AM
checking in ..... post your apps guys!
#4 Old 31st May 2007 at 7:08 AM
Default Adrian Scott
Name: Adrian "Addie" Scott
Gender Preference:Girls...
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate:
"Heh, well I'm a chef so the others will never have to eat bad dinner! And I'm kinda hyperactive, I meen when I'm bored I always have to find something to. I'm realy nice and honest, I say what I think and if they dont like it...well tough noogies! xD Some times I can seem a little juvinile but thats just my odd sence of humor. Well I hope I'll get in to the house because I'm going to win!"

(If this counts as a goofy face pm me and I'll change. )
#5 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:37 AM
Default Fiona Seltro - application round - melanie
NAME

fiona seltro

GENDER PREFERENCE
male

WHY I MAKE THE IDEAL HOUSEMATE
i'm that little bit different, you know? like, i'm totally unique and i assure you there will not be anyone who even comes close to me in terms of uniqueness! i've gone through my fair share of hardships; i was recently made to divorce my husband after he caught me in bed with someone (i'm not even totally sure who it was), stupid idiot. he told me he was staying in rome for a week but came back a day earlier! sorry for the babble, but yeah, i'm tough, strong, beautiful, outgoing and UNIQUE!

Original Poster
#6 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:23 AM
some apps, thanks for entering guys!
#7 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:32 AM
Wow, Fiona's gorgeous melanie.
#8 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:14 AM
Default Amaryllis Belmont; Application
Wow, She's gorgeous melanie!

Well, heres my app! I hope she can stir things up a bit *sinister look*

[click image for full sized PNG]

Name:Amaryllis Belmont [Lissa for short.]
Gender Preference: Males Or Females. I'm Not Fussed.
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate: Just look at me! I'm fun, exciting, and I love a bit of controversy. I'm up for practically anything, and I've been exposed to my fair share of things, so I'll never run out of stories!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:34 AM
she's beatiful melanie:D, joanne can i please be a judge?
#10 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:50 AM
Thank you everyone I'm rather confident with Fi now :D, I've had her in MisSencho's contest and it was a blast

Zixx, Lissa is sure to stir things up! *Thinking of some storylines* lol
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:51 AM
sure no probs simmersims
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:23 PM
I'd like to be a judge ^^
Can I? :D
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:23 PM
ok no problem
#14 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:24 PM
This looks really fun Joanne! But I'm not good at story-telling stuff Could I EJ (since it looks like the judging spots are filled)?
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne_8121
ok no problem

Oh, you are so fast :D
Thank you!
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2007 at 1:30 PM
there isnt going to be much storytelling, more roleplaying than anything .... but not tons of it. you will be basically making up senarios of sims arguing or interacting etc.

but it is survivor based, you will eliminating people that you consider to be threats or not as pretty as others etc ... whatever you want to eliminate them for.

its based on basically how well you dress, your beauty and your creativity in pictures.

if you decide to judge still ill put you in 4th judge position
#17 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:17 PM
I finnished my app. So look up ^^
#18 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:20 PM
I think about entering
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:32 PM
I'll make a sim once I get home.
Great idea for a contest!
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:35 PM
it'll be tons of fun guys
#21 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:41 PM
Default Nicolette Smith ~*~Application~*~
Name: Nicolette Smith
Gender Preference: Male
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate: I love to have fun. I love to go out and party! I'm a great drinking partner. I'm not one of those people that wants to sit around at home. I am also a very strong willed person. If I set my mind to it, I can do it!

Headshot:

---------------------
This looks like so much fun! Are we going to be allowed to rp?
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:44 PM
yes i will determine a role play for one of the rounds and pair people up.
#23 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:30 PM
cool, sounds like fun!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:38 PM
Name : June Roux
Gender Preference: Either Or
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate : Because I'm hot. And wealthy. No, thats not the only reason but people have made in the world using that alone before right? (Paris Hilton ring a bell...? Well she's not really hot persay but you catch my drift.)

You should pick me cause I am master of chaos, pretty much the CREATOR of A.D.D., and the ultimate party girl. Perfect pot stirrer huh? And to top it off, hidden under this pretty exterior is a strategic mastermind. And in case you didn't notice, that's what this game is about.

~The Sims 2-Game of Control Freaks around the globe~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:54 PM
Name : Mika Blossom
Gender Preference: Males
Why Do You Make The Ideal Housemate : Im cute! fun and up for a laugh! but i do have a dark side to me so be warned! im an indie chick also my dream job would be a fashion designer and hopefully when i leave the house someone will notice my talent. Im hoping to find a gorgeous indie rocker man in the house:D.

Headshot

Page 1 of 24