1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#12901 Old Today at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
A week ago somebody kicked my rubbish bin (trashcan) over. It's a big wheelie bin, and it wasn't windy, but I found it lying on its side. So I guess someone must have kicked or pushed it over.

Better figure out who you pissed off! Did you leave a puddle for them? Beat them in a game? Cheat on them with their sister? Watch them through the telescope? XD

At least you didn't get roaches. XD

Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
100 %. I suppose I could play with the parents in-between uni so that they age appropriately before the uni kids come home since they're different households then, but I don't. It's easier when they're all in the same household.

Reason I posted that btw is because I was thinking of ways of growing teens up fast since I need one to grow up well before his mother becomes an elder. I'll just use elixir of life on red aspiration, just gotta fulfill fears... (I know there's cheats and hacks but this is more fun.) I guess I can also just make the mother drink to gain days but I'm not one to usually give my sims longer lives.

I was puzzled because you said that you started with sims at the beginning of the adult stage and they would just be becoming elders as their kids hit adult, but that Uni messed that up. But when Uni sims graduate they start at the beginning of the adult stage and their parents are the same age as they would be had their kids skipped Uni.
Advertisement
Instructor
#12902 Old Today at 4:27 PM
I need something motivating to get back into the game. I'm thisclose to uninstalling it, honestly. I guess after nearly 20 years, the tank is finally empty. I have done everything you could do with Sims 2 (expect CC making -- not interested) and now I don't even want to play anymore.

Last night, I did a quick asylum challenge. It was fun, but afterwards I was like, 'meh'.

I was thinking about using another video game as inspiration, but even thinking about building all those lots exhausts me. I can see myself doing all that work, just to abandon the game again.

Maybe, I need a long-extended break from everything named The Sims.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#12903 Old Today at 4:48 PM
I wouldn't uninstall it or delete CC (there are people who post WCIFs looking for stuff they had ages ago that they deleted because they thought that they were finished with the game, but came back). But maybe you do need a break. Play something else; have fun. Maybe after a while you'll miss your sims and feel like playing again.
Page 517 of 517