Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 1:53 PM
We are Strangeteam!
Hello everybody! My name is Edsmita, I've been leading the Strangeteam translation team for a year now. We translate our favorite game - The Sims 2 - into Ukrainian.

It so happened that Ukrainians do not have an official Ukrainian localization of Sims series games (despite the fact that the population of our country is about 50 million people) That's why we do fan localization on our own initiative!

Currently, our team consists of 20 people, and this year we managed to translate some of the base game: CAS, UI Text, Wants, careers and chance cards. We also translated Stuff Packs namely Happy Holiday and Celebration!

I understand that for most people in the world, especially English speakers, this topic will not be relevant, however, maybe someday someone will google the Ukrainian translation of Sims 2 and find this post!

I wish everyone happy winter holidays and a happy new year! Stay safe!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 3:22 PM
Hello @Strangeteam and lovely to meet you!

What a great idea, to translate into Ukranian! My favourite game is Sims 2 as well, so I'm pleased to hear that you are managing to do this for all Ukranian players.

Here in the UK I have several Ukranian friends, although I am not very good at speaking Ukranian.

Щасливого Нового року and welcome to Modthesims!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2024 at 9:02 AM
@simsample Thank you very much for the warm greetings! Thank you for your support. I wish you a nice day!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2024 at 3:48 PM
Welcome, nice to meet you here !