Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 7:24 PM
Default Translation mods free (Polish)
Hi, at the first I would like to say that i love The Sims game, but game without mods is a little boring for me and a lot of people too. Unfortunately for me many of them are created only in English version. That's why im here. I would like to help modder and people of my country with translation. If you have some nice mods or if you created new mods and would you like to get free Polish translation than just write to me on my gmail. In your message, give me info about what is your mod and send me rar or zip file with it.

* I translate only from English to Polish (both of them will be work)
* Mod must be '.package' file and add to archive .rar or .zip (use WinRAR or another program)
* I usually take all kind of mods to translate, and i massage back to you when i start my work on it
* I send you back translated mod on the same email what u send to me message (it will take me ~ 1-7 days)
* I dont write back on forum only email
* I will be glad if you will mark me as the person responsible for translation
* Thats all if you consent to all of it than write to me on email below

^ email: [email protected]