Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 3:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Duplicated Patterns?
Hey, so this actually is not a recent problem, but now since I rely more on patterns it has become more of an issue...So when I download patterns the pattern will glitch out and I will see multiple of a single pattern EVERYWHERE replacing some of my other custom patterns, and I certainly did not download them multiple times. I tried deleting the pattern that was showing up and then I went back to my game and low and behold ANOTHER pattern took it's place in glitching and messing up my patterns, I tried deleting the pattern again and we shall see if it makes a difference though I don't think it will, so can someone please let me know if they have a solution? PS. It did not work when I tried again, and also some of my CC is not showing like fences and gates. A bit of info about my game:

-Yes I use mods.

-Yes I use CC Magic though this was a problem even before CC Magic I believe.

Any help would be a appreciated and hopefully we can get this fixed!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 9:15 PM
Sorry to necro this but I've had the same issue with these patterns: https://asexualsims.tumblr.com/post...have-for-you-10

Sadly I've had to remove them from my game as every single one was duplicating itself into every single CASt category, sometimes more than once. If there is a fix though I can re-install them
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 7:17 PM
@peridew Here's an explanation, and how to fix this issue: https://ohmysims.tumblr.com/post/122673018070

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!