Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#12751 Old Yesterday at 4:29 PM
Have you never search something with Google and forget to type "Ts2" or "sims"

The results are quite funny out of the contex like: "What happen if your male employee is abduct by aliens?" or "How long you can stay in pool wthout ladders?"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#12752 Old Yesterday at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
You can with mods. Maybe not the toy store or other OFB stuff, but I have restaurants, grocery stores, clothing stores, bars, coffee shops

https://modthesims.info/d/352602/ap...e-same-lot.html

Many of Zarathustra's builds are set-pieces anyway; you can't actually use the radio tower or hospital but it looks awesome.

I had a look at the hospital and it looks usable (if you have a powerful computer XD). Thanks for the link. The one time I tried a restaurant with apartments the NPCs were miserable because they were on duty 24/7 and they kept trying to use my sims' apartments.

Quote: Originally posted by Ruusupapu

The results are quite funny out of the contex like: "What happen if your male employee is abduct by aliens?" or "How long you can stay in pool wthout ladders?"

Yes, but never with as interesting results (I had to look up the alien one). XD
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12753 Old Yesterday at 6:23 PM

I had a similar thread for stuff I'd seen people write on MTS (warning, images are on modyourpanties and can be slow to load):
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=592072
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12754 Old Yesterday at 11:41 PM
Thanks @simsample and @topp for that vote of support and confidence! So I'll continue to try to demonstrate that men can be nice, and not only in The Sims. But when I fall short of that ideal, please don't hesitate to call me out. Andrew never hesitates! But I suppose that's what I want in a best friend -- someone who just tells it to me like it is -- without fear or favour.

I final thought for the day on the subject of niceness -- wouldn't be good if all the politicians in our world had ten Nice points? I might try that in a Sims 'hood and see how it works out!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#12755 Old Yesterday at 11:56 PM

While playing Rebel Galaxy, a space adventurer simulator, I once unthinkingly typed into Google "where to sell live organs." (Shush, they dropped as loot after I blew up an organ harvester. Best not to let them go to waste.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 511 of 511