Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 2:49 PM
Default Nice plain boring empty wall shelves
I know before the great reinstallation and CC purge of 2016, I had in my game some nice, plain, boring empty wall shelves on which I could place my own clutter. Nothing dangling from them, nothing on them, just simple shelves. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 3:21 PM
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 5:20 PM
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hbeezy
I know before the great reinstallation and CC purge of 2016, I had in my game some nice, plain, boring empty wall shelves on which I could place my own clutter. Nothing dangling from them, nothing on them, just simple shelves. Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

My fave empty wall shelf is by karaskaras
https://sites.google.com/site/karas...3matchwallshelf
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 2:30 PM
You probably know this already, but there are the two basic ones that come with Generations.
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
You probably know this already, but there are the two basic ones that come with Generations.

I’m glad I found this thread! The Generations ones are nice, but a bit fancy for a lot of my modern and retro homes, and only work well with wood or paint textures. The links above are perfect for what I’ve been looking for - that can take metal and plastic and fabric textures without looking odd.

goderguy
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Mar 2019 at 6:25 AM
Update: I downloaded most of these shelves, and only one shows up in game. I’m fully patched so perhaps these aren’t. Their placeholders do show up in the shelving category, but there’s no thumbnail and the object itself cannot be selected. Pity...

goderguy