Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby Maker Trait

by Kialauna Posted 18th Jun 2017 at 12:03 AM - Updated 13th Feb 2018 at 4:57 AM by Kialauna

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 11:48 AM
needs updating please ty want to use it but not working for me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:36 AM
Since the last patch, all CAS traits are no longer working. Please hang tight until I can get this issue resolved and re-upload mine! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kialauna
Since the last patch, all CAS traits are no longer working. Please hang tight until I can get this issue resolved and re-upload mine! Thank you!

If Origin keeps updating Sims 4 ( very much like Apple updating devices ), Sims 4's spring will snap and break { well... not work anymore } and very much like Blizzard's updates every Tuesday on "World of Warcraft: Legion " These updates are bound to drive someone NUTS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 2:20 AM Last edited by CrystalKitty38 : 12th Jan 2018 at 11:12 PM. Reason: please update mod
Origin keeps updating
That MOD needs to be updated ever since Origin got hit with a D-DOS attack and no one could open the Origin app. Happened right on New Years day -_-; Origin did another update on 1/11/2018
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 11:13 PM

@Kialauna Origin did another update on 1 / 11/ 2018 LATE last night.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:56 AM
Yes this trait now works for version 1.39.74.1020

Happy Simming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:49 AM
Have questions? Just want to chat? Join my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/wYQyfMQ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:52 AM
Thank you for this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 2:46 PM
This is perfect for the 100 baby challenge!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 11:51 PM
:Alarm: Doesn't work. Origin keeps updating Sims 4 :Alarm:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 11:52 PM
Have questions? Just want to chat? Join my Discord channel: https://discord.gg/wYQyfMQ
doesn't work. Origin keeps UPDATING Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:13 AM
lol please update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 12:18 PM
bie bie the old romance trait and HELLO Baby Maker Trait!!
thanks
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
lol please update

Yea. HE DOES need to update it, yeah?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:02 PM
Would it be possible to update this mod to include a sad buff, maybe level +4 for 3 or more failed "Try for Baby" woohoos? If something like this already exists please let me know. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 3:01 AM
Baby Maker Trait should be working and compatible with the latest patch. 3/29/2019
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:48 AM
not working after June 18 2019 patch update
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 9:39 PM
does it not work?
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 12:49 PM
Not working as of 19 December 2019
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 11:04 PM
~ Could you please fix this trait! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 5:09 AM
Guess it not working? Too bad I wanted to use it with the mini houses and make a baby maker guy.
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 12:25 AM
Thanks for making this trait! I figured it needed to be updated for the Snowy Escape patch, so I used Zero's tutorial to do that (www.patreon.com/posts/tutorial-custom-31937410) and ended up playing around with the whims as well. I was originally just planning to use it for my own game, but do you have any interest in uploading it here? Or could I have your blessing to upload it on my profile (with credit & a link to you)?
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Oct 2021 at 2:52 PM
Default Please do!
Quote: Originally posted by samines
Thanks for making this trait! I figured it needed to be updated for the Snowy Escape patch, so I used Zero's tutorial to do that (www.patreon.com/posts/tutorial-custom-31937410) and ended up playing around with the whims as well. I was originally just planning to use it for my own game, but do you have any interest in uploading it here? Or could I have your blessing to upload it on my profile (with credit & a link to you)?

Yes, please. The original author has not logged in since 2019, it's safe to say this mod is abandoned. If you can upload your updated version it would be much appreciated.
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th May 2022 at 11:35 PM
I noticed today (4th of May 2022) that this mod makes it problematic to see the profile of this sim that has this trait. Did not have this problem yesterday, so it was all still fine then.
I click on the list of sims that my sim is knowing, she knows this particular sim with the baby maker trait too but I wanted to see what my sim thought of her looks. Her profile was blanc. After trying to see if the other sims had this too I clicked on another profile of another sim... and they did not pop up at all.
I called in help to find what the trouble was. And after taking all the mods out and carefully reinstalling them one by one... it was this mod that brought up this problem. Thought you may want to know. I do hope it can be fixed and that the mod is still being maintained. since I really like this mod a lot.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 12:42 AM
Default BabyMaker Trait
Quote: Originally posted by samines

Hullo there; per a year ago I'm trying to track if there was ever an update resulting from the above comment.

Can you verify? I can't find a link or posting for same.

Thank you.

Blessings,
MissCee
Page 2 of 2