Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 31 of 31
Test Subject
#751 Old 21st Dec 2023 at 2:45 AM Last edited by Quasi-Detective : 21st Dec 2023 at 3:21 AM. Reason: Found it
Please, does anyone still have 1.29 of this mod for game version 1.99? I don't want to jump through the hoops of updating every single mod I'm using but I really need this. Please.

EDIT: I found it on one of the hush hush wink wink mod mirroring sites. Doubt I'm allowed to mention it by name here. But so that people don't have to resort to using sites like that, maybe consider making an actual up-to-date archive instead of just replacing the files outright on Patreon? It was devastating to find that I needed this mod to fix a problem and the Patreon post now basically just said "yeah btw this no longer works on older versions of the game and the previous versions are gone unless you use a version of TS4 made in the Stone Age, get rekt". Obviously this is an exaggeration, but still.
Page 31 of 31