Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inventor's Depot

by -Shady- Posted 9th Jun 2010 at 9:38 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4thStar
Thanks so much! This house is awesome.
I created an inventor and moved her into this house. It's definitely the coolest place for her ;D

Although I did notice a two small things... first, my inventor died on fire xD This was because two of the showers (in the main depot and the small one next to it) had the shower facing the wrong way, so the sink blocked the way.
And I also noticed I can't interact with the huge pile of trash on the ""basement"" D: The menu pops up but the option is grey and unusable ):

But oh well, that one's a minor thing, there's still another pile o' trash outside! xD

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for your awesome houses; I enter everyday to see if you've uploaded somethin new, I've become a fan! :D

well i used the lot as well had the same issue with some piles but its not your sim its the piles they are junkyard spawners they replenish every 24 simhrs but after awhile your sim wil start getting stuck and youll have to reset i realized later that if you put something in a residential lot that was ment to be placed in the world from the world creator it can but not always cause unforseen issues but i agree all in all a beautifull lot. you may have to delete the junk piles and go the old fashioned way and goto junkyard
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 6:29 AM Last edited by divalbw2 : 12th Nov 2011 at 6:40 AM.
I like this junkyard very much. Haven't played it ingame yet but it really looks good in my WIP. the only question I have is: the traffic signal light suspended from the two poles - where is that from? It's showing up on the lot alright but I wanted to see its' origin - or where to find it in the catalogue but it doesn't show up. It's cool and I'd like to use in other places and lots. Testingcheatsenabled and buydebug didn't help either. Thanks for your efforts. I have almost all of your grungy lots. You and I think alike

Nevermind.......I found it.........in buydebug. It was kinda turned sideways and I don't see too well without my glasses...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 5:11 PM
I made a Consignment Store/Junkyard but never thought to put the Invention bench in there. Great idea! My bldg. was a bit more like a recycling center, this is a bit seedier but I've got a couple of worlds this would be perfect for!
Page 2 of 2