Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diva eyelashes

by Lyholy Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 1:47 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2007 at 11:37 PM by Lyholy

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:44 PM
o_O where did you get those eyebrows??!??!?!!? O_O TELL MEEE... anyway. i love them. just, love them. thanks for creating.
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 5:41 AM
Upload the model pleaseeeeeeee! She's so perfect!
Scholar
#28 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:12 PM
These are exactly what I needed!! Thank you ever so much. Keep your make-up coming, I use all of it. Esp. the Dark Mystery lipstick.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:24 AM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 4th Oct 2007 at 4:35 AM.
#1: Absolutely perfect! Georgeous!
and...
#2: How did ya get her to pose like that in the first pic?
Can ya tell me which link to click on to get to the BLUE eyeshadow pls? :BigGrin: I LOVE THIS! :Llama: <-- I any ANIMALS lolololol (EVEN HEDGEHOGS! SOOO CUTE!)

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:28 PM
These are amazing :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:19 AM
These are awesome, thanks. I'd love to know also where you got those eyebrows from?
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 6:37 AM
where is the mesh download at? the link just brings me to the homepage and there are tons of make-up downloads. please pm me this lyholy because I barely ever go here. It's Vogue. thanks so much because these lashes are so beautiful and I love them!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by a7x_chap4
These are awesome, thanks. I'd love to know also where you got those eyebrows from?

Hi, the eyebrows are by rensim:

http://rensim.com/files.php?cat=39

"Madness eyebrows".
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 11:31 PM
Its soooooo beautiful i realy love them their great
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 11:29 PM
OMG that sim model looks almost exactly like aeon flux ...ya know from the movie

When life hands you lemons, chuck um' back and say make your own lemonade!
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:08 AM
OMG! That's so perfect, thanks a lot!
Really sexy.

Giovi
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 2:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Dec 2007 at 9:18 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Amaaaziiiiiiing
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:02 AM
Love the lashes, they are beautiful & I will echo what many others have already said...your model is gorgeous & I know everyone would love it if you ever choose to upload her.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 5:16 PM
Gorgeous! the eyelashes and the model too! ^ 3^
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 2:08 PM
These are most awesome, you are incredibly talented. I appreciate the time you took to make these and I will certainly enjoy them in my game.

Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy!

For MORE recolors of these items, check out DLMulsow's Sim~Antics
Field Researcher
#41 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 9:32 AM
I'm back for a second time after accidently deleting my downloads folder for good ^_^'
lol. Not many eyelashes bring me to the actual page to download it, but these did.
Please upload your model! I would love to have her and your eyelashes in my game :D
Did I mention I love you? :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#42 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 5:03 AM
So happy I ran across your eyelashes they are really so "Great" thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 2:14 AM
so very divalious thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:41 PM
where can I find the mesh? th website seems to be gone..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Panthola
where can I find the mesh? th website seems to be gone..

You can still use the wayback machine . On the left you will find "Download" - hover over that and click "Accessories". Page 10 you will find the eyelash mesh
Page 2 of 2