Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:34 PM
Default Vista Beach Wii to PC Port??
So, I mostly play The Sims 3 on PC now, but I have a copy on the Wii; I've absolutely fallen in love with this world, and I'm thinking about trying to port it to the PC. I was just wondering, has anyone else started a port of it or any lots/objects? Also, if anyone wants to collab on this hmu I will accept any help I can get haha
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 8:59 PM
Default I want to collab!
Quote: Originally posted by dylan_maddox
So, I mostly play The Sims 3 on PC now, but I have a copy on the Wii; I've absolutely fallen in love with this world, and I'm thinking about trying to port it to the PC. I was just wondering, has anyone else started a port of it or any lots/objects? Also, if anyone wants to collab on this hmu I will accept any help I can get haha

Hi! I love this world, but I can't find it in any place. So, I really want to create it for PC, but I do not have much free time. Do you still want to do it? I want to join with you on this task!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 1:27 AM
Would love to see some photos of that world!