Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2024 at 7:16 AM
Default WCIF The heart sweater on the right?
Hi! I had this cc in my game a while back, but thanks to having to clear out my mod folder, I currently have lost it. I'd LOVE to have this back in my game again, so does anyone know the name or the link for sweater the blue sim is wearing here? Anything helps, thank you!

Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th May 2024 at 9:08 PM
thats a recolor of the discover university sweater. or rather the black swatch with a heart on it. if you can find the heart i'd be super easy to put it on the shirt. with a quick google i dont see it tho.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th May 2024 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Candy-Does-Stuff
Hi! I had this cc in my game a while back, but thanks to having to clear out my mod folder, I currently have lost it. I'd LOVE to have this back in my game again, so does anyone know the name or the link for sweater the blue sim is wearing here? Anything helps, thank you!

I Think you can find it here amongst the recolors. Don´t know if you already found it, saw this at reddit where you had the same question so maby you found it already.
Anyhow in case you haven´t heres the link.

https://toxicapple666.tumblr.com/po...itchy-crop-tops

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates